TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I vaguely remember our earlier discussion in the haiku thread about California English VS. Massachusetts English, so I realize I could be wrong, but I think Jahan's saying "wow."

On another note, all that's left to conquer now is fanfilms, above and beyond the stellar collection of videos that currently exists here...more in the "classic" vein of fanfilmdom. There's a horrifying thought.

I'm guessing from your reaction, FlipDude, that Robb liked them and PM'd you?

That's great!

(Jonesing for #8...)

no, he just replied, didn't say what he thinks, but he didnt really protest... =\

usually the lack of response from the people drawn in the drawings would disappoint me,b ut Ive gotten so much positive feedback frome everyone else, so Im happy.

On another note, all that's left to conquer now is fanfilms, above and beyond the stellar collection of videos that currently exists here...more in the "classic" vein of fanfilmdom. There's a horrifying thought.

Hmm fanfilm. A TPR fanfilm. That would be rather interesting.

Hmm fanfilm. A TPR fanfilm. That would be rather interesting.

I call Derek!

^^When the heck did I get to be so cool!? I must have been too busy drinking to make a note of that memo. You all just want my girlfriend, or want to be my girlfriend, or maybe you want my beer. Whatever it is, you can't have it, its mine!