TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

El Toro Media Day...?

I was just curious if anyone knew whether TPR members would be invited to the El Toro Media Day? I would assume, since we get invited to so many others. It'd be nice since it's one I could actually attend.

G " Your El Toro Media Day Trip Coordinator" Money

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Finally, I might be able to give something back to TPR by covering the media day.

<--------Hey, check it out! Triple 31s! Cool! That only happens like once in a millenia!!!

Probably be pushed back because of rain and mud.

If I remember right, before a ride can open, it has to run 200 cycles with out any errors/breakdowns before open to the public. Chances are this would be more since it's a brand new ride.

I heard May 8th and saw it on the website too. Without problems it will be good to go for Memorial Day weekend, just like I thought it should have been open for in the first place. It would be crazy to not have it for such a busy weekend when the season really gets rolling.

I'll be there on the 18th. I'll get pics. Oh, If you PM'ed me about meeting up that day. Please PM me again. I was an idiot and erased all my messages as well as your phone numbers to get in touch with you.

Craig, if your looking at this. I accidentally deleted yours as well. Please PM me.