TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I have a question. I have windows vista and i've tried downloading custom scenery and putting in my parks, but the game crashes when I try. I know im doing everything right, but I believe it something with vista. can someone help me with this?

Make sure the scenery pack is compatible with your version of RCT3 (Soaked or Wild!). I have vista, and I haven't had any problems with RCT3.

sorry for the double post, but since i have seen cloverfield, i thought it would make an incredible ride. So I have decided that I will attempt to make one. Does anyone know of scenery packs with tentacles or large monsters. Anything similar or close to ANY part of the cloverfield monster (if you saw it) would make me extremely happy. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen that some are making coasters with trains that are not fitting the coaster, if you know what I mean; for example an exended coaster with dive coaster trains..

So my question is: How do you do that?

Btw. I have another question: I've seen coasters that are going into the water - how do you do that?

I really need this

I have tried installing CS packs and some of them make my RCT crash. Like I will just open the pack and RCT will quit. For example, the arches pack does this. Other packs, such as the Steelworx, work fine. Any ideas why some packs make my RCT3 crash? Is it because I have a Mac? Or maybe because I don't have any expansion packs installed?

I have tried installing CS packs and some of them make my RCT crash. Like I will just open the pack and RCT will quit. For example, the arches pack does this. Other packs, such as the Steelworx, work fine. Any ideas why some packs make my RCT3 crash? Is it because I have a Mac? Or maybe because I don't have any expansion packs installed?

I had this problem, but I don't have a Mac. But every time I would open Steelworx my computer would freeze. I realized that when I downloaded it that it came with two steelworx folder copies. I just deleted the copy and it worked fine from then on. It might be different with a Mac though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...