TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL 1.6 Screenshots

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-D's are actually really easy to handle. Clearly you've never used Scream Machines.

Personally, I hate building in SM - it takes a lot longer than No Limits, and is not nearly as user friendly - NL has a way better U.I. Though there are a few big hints that NL should take from SM. For example, adding predefined supports in 3-D view, and having mulitple tracks in one area.

But about 4-D, it's simple. On every vertex, you can not only adjust the banking roll of the vertex, but the flip rail. There's this little arrow thing that juts out of the vertex, indicating which direction people will be looking on that particular vertex. Other than that, it's just like building any other coaster.

• 3 weeks later...

The final B&M Twisted Steel trains are completed, apparently the No Limits crew are being distracted by the world cup .

It is world cup time and every normal person on this planet is watching football (aka soccer) right now instead of working on or playing with coaster simulations and I am no exception. Tom and Kevin are meanwhile doing their best updating the remaining coaster styles for 1.6... Enjoy some pictures of the finished twisted sitdowns.

• 2 weeks later...