TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite theme park pizza

SFOGdude25

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa John's - various SF parks

OK anything is better than Pizza Pizza at PCW.

OK if you took me seriously with Papa John's, my real answer is "I don't usually eat pizza at parks". However, the stuff at MFI was actually pretty good in my mind...

Urrrgh I HATE PIZZA PIZZA

Never had pizza at MFI.. go figure. I usually just leave and eat at Adrian's. Best roast beef EVAH, it's all about beef on weck. and awesome soft serve. Mmmm. I love Adrian's! haven't been there in a couple years!

The pizza you can get in Calaway Park is pretty good, not the best though. In Galaxyland you can just go to the mall that it's connected to and get some of the best pizza anywhere. Galaxyland wins, because there's not just one type you can have. I'm assuming that MOA is like this too. I like the ability to have a lot of different food choices and brand choices, they even have an Orange Julius in the food court!

Never had pizza at MFI.. go figure. I usually just leave and eat at Adrian's. Best roast beef EVAH, it's all about beef on weck. and awesome soft serve. Mmmm. I love Adrian's! haven't been there in a couple years!

It's ok stuff.. probably the best in the park, and I think I actually ate a little of everything they offered (not like its that hard ). Its definately better than the crap I got from the pizza place across the street. Speaking of Adrians I think I ate there too (ice cream at least)... the little shack near MFI, right?

Beef on weck is awesome.. but I think its a distinctly northeast thing though as I can't say I've seen it down here

Edited by ParkTrips

^Yes, you're right on the money. Adrian's is in the plaza across the street.

What was the pizza place called? Over the past year or so they built a patio and now it's like the happenin place to be on the rock. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. I think it's switched owners or something.

It's all about the Pizza Hut at Blackpool.

Damn right! The pop machine even worked and free refills is a phrase you don't hear to much in the UK.

I actually used to be a HUGE fan of Kennywood's pizza (Square/Slice) up to the early 90's, but then something changed. Not quite sure what it was, but it just isn't the same.

For Pizza in general, you haven't lived until you had this food of the gods.

• 9 months later...

- LaRosa's pizza at Kings Island. It may be on the skimpy side, but the sauce is the best! If I want more than what KI serves, then I can just go to my neighborhood LaRosa's!

- Holiday World. Not only does it taste good, but it's a nice value: two big slices and fries for around $5.

- LaRosa's pizza at Kings Island. It may be on the skimpy side, but the sauce is the best! If I want more than what KI serves, then I can just go to my neighborhood LaRosa's!

Mmmmm....LaRosa's sauce. My boyfriend is from Cincinnati, and his mom sends us boxes of LaRosa's sauce every couple of months, because you can't buy it at the Kroger in Dallas (although you can buy Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce....weird). Now, if she'd only send Graeter's ice cream. Cincinnati has really good food (except Skyline...yuck!).

I actually enjoy the pizza in Disneyland at Village Haus and other generic food places across the magic kingdom. Its usually quite good. I wont actually eat the Pizza Port pizza, there, though as its very different. Its weird, actually that the real pizza place has the worst pizza, imo.

Being from New York I rarely try pizza outside of NY, unless I like the way it looks. I'm very picky.

DelGrosso's is the one great pizza I have had at a theme park, although plenty of great pizza can be found right outside Astroland and along the boardwalks of Jersey shore parks. Bowcraft, the small family park in Jersey also has pretty good pizza.

Cesari's never impressed me that much on three tries.

I finally tried LaRosa, it was beter than average for a theme park but didn't blow me away.

Kris Kringle's at Holiday World was better than I expected and I liked it because it was well done (I prefer overcooked pizza). I also liked the sauce but they were light on it. On the negative side it was very doughy.

• 1 month later...

Most theme park pizza is edible and a few qualify as semi-tasty. The only place that I think you get the most bang for your buck (in my experience so far) is the Firehouse Pizza at SFGA. Understand this, it's not the best pizza in the world, but it is the best pizza in the park and it's actually tasty.

LaRosa's at PKI is pretty tasty too, BUT, coming from the ChicagoLand area I'm still amazed that they don't offer sausage. Let me tell you, Chicago (and NorthWest Indiana where I live) is ALL ABOUT sausage on pizza.

• 3 months later...