TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What other coaster sites do you visit???

Bob O

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly keep up with our site and WC, but I do like to read Screamscape from time to time also.

I wish I had more time to cruise the net and read lots of sites, but I'm usually limited by time to only read a couple regularly, and then I click on links submited by users of things that interest me.

I do keep a google news search on theme parks, roller coasters, and amusement parks, which is where I get 99% of the news stories from.

--Robb

I like Disney a lot so I read some of those boards, especially the DisBoards.

The only boards I check regularly are these and westcoaster. I check out Screamscape once every few weeks to read the funny rumors!

Elissa "also wishes she had more time! Alvey

I do keep a google news search on theme parks, roller coasters, and amusement parks, which is where I get 99% of the news stories from.

Searching for "roller coaster" or "roller coasters" is pretty much worthless with Google News because no writer on the planet is capable of coming up with a more original idiom for a continually and rapidly changing experience, but just sticking with the word "theme park" works well.

I frequent this site the most, but I also go to Screamscape on update days for the news and rumors, and I go to rcdb quite a bit. I visit Thrillnetwork every once in a while. I used to go there a lot, but not so much anymore. I really like it here at TPR. Every now and then I will also check out Westcoaster.

• 1 month later...