TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

pga's new ride

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what PGA is getting as far as a new ride next year? I heard that they're maybe looking into a Disk-o or a Top Spin, but you never know. Heck, they could take out Demon and put in a Taco Stand, since that's what it seems like they're doing more and more with their other coasters.

What do you think?

This came from Screamscape just in case some of you guys didn't see it. Take it for whatever it's worth as usual.

floodgates may have been opened it seems because new information about the rumored Survivor ride just be coming in every day. Our latest rumor matches up with the “halfpipe” style description of the ride we heard about previously, but claims that this may be a new prototype attraction from Zamperla, a kind of monster sized Disk’O refered to as the Disk’O Coaster with a small bunny-hop in the middle of the super-sized half-pipe. Even better, it may feature the comfortable restraint systems used on the standard small sized Disk’O, a small restraint that come up from the bottom of the seat and lightly presses against your back. More as we hear it.

Sounds about right to me based off the size of the area they're working with. I have a ton of boring pictures of spray paint markers I can post if anyone is interested that shows the area the new ride should end up near.

Does anyone know what PGA is getting as far as a new ride next year? I heard that they're maybe looking into a Disk-o or a Top Spin, but you never know. Heck, they could take out Demon and put in a Taco Stand, since that's what it seems like they're doing more and more with their other coasters.

What do you think?

Thanks for the translation

What do you think?

I also appreciate the translation. Thanks!

From what I have heard it will be a unique coaster/flat combo that is supposedly the same type of thing that the new Avatar at PKI is going to be. What that is, I don't know yet..

I can't see a disk-o as they have delirium or whatever their Chance Revolution is called, and disk-o is pretty much a tamer version of it. They are the only Paramount Park yet to annouce.. seems odd that they're taking their sweet time.

nah lol lol...with the company change alot has been slowed down as far as announcements. Also some attractions have been going back and foward and believe it or not some decision making is still being done. PKD basically knew what was comming next year so thats why that announcement was pretty much on time as well as construction. But yeah, Paramount parks is a tad bit behind right now!

Jarvis "good things come to those who wait !" Morant

Honestly, i don’t care what it is innless its a kiddie/family right. They need a new thrill ride badly. Ya Drop Zone is cool but that’s the only cool flat ride there. I think a disco would be cool to put in there. But only time will tell...

Edited by c0sterfreek

• 2 weeks later...