TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

(Talking on the phone with my friend in CA today)

Him: Yeah so I went to Knott's again

Me: So did you get to ride Xcelerator?

Him: Yes but it's not my favorite ride anymore.

Me: Why? Xcelerator is one of the best rides Knott's has.

Him: Xcelerator doesn't do any flips.

Me: What do you mean by flips?

Him: You know, a flip when you go up-side down or almost up-side down

Me: Oh and so a good roller coaster has to have "flips"

Him: HELL YA!! It's not a good coaster unless it has flips! That's why Silver Bullet is my new favorite ride because it has 10 flips.

Me: (Trying to let the Silver Bullet thing go) So why do some of the best roller coasters in the world don't have "Flips"?

Him: It just means whoever is rating these coasters can't handle the flips.

Me: Umm I need to get off the phone now. Bye.

(This kid also thinks Xcelerator is faster than SEFK)

Your friend is painfully brain dead stupid. I suggest you remove their existence before they infect anyone else with their chronic idiocy. Its very infectious, all it takes is a gullible counterpart and an exaggerated story...

My friend is pretty bad too though. In the queue for Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster (enclosed MACK wild mouse here in Aus) he argued that the car jumps off the track and wouldn't listen to the ride op when they told him that it doesn't. He's still convinced it does.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently found out that one of my friends has to write a paper about how kids ages 8 to 16 should not be allowed to ride coasters. I'm kinda worried for the department of education now...

*Facepalm* First SOPA, now this?

Don't forget that one stupid US representative who saids that coasters are extremely dangerous.

I recently found out that one of my friends has to write a paper about how kids ages 8 to 16 should not be allowed to ride coasters. I'm kinda worried for the department of education now...

That's where I would turn it around or write it up sarcastically..."Roller coasters should not be ridden by young kids between the ages of 8 and 16. Instead, they should ride things that they are more likely to have an accident with..."

That's where I would turn it around or write it up sarcastically..."Roller coasters should not be ridden by young kids between the ages of 8 and 16. Instead, they should ride things that they are more likely to have an accident with..."

Let them drive cars! It's much safer than coasters. (Sorry this is just a really weird post)

*Facepalm* First SOPA, now this?

Don't forget that one stupid US representative who saids that coasters are extremely dangerous.

*cough* Edward Markey *cough*

Also, that "enthusiast" friend I have says that SFOT is looking into a Batman-themed ride a la S:EFK. I mean, what the hell? Would that be "Riddler: Escape from Arkham" or "Joker: Escape from Joker"?

Some of the most brilliant engineers spend days and nights to ensure safety of the coasters they design. Apparently, a 16 year old on a trampoline is FAR less likely to become injured than in the hands of a double-checked locking mechanism. From what the department of education is saying, I am safer doing flips on a trampoline than riding a coaster.

What's worse than a GP claiming to be an expert enthusiast? A GP claiming to be an expert enthusiast that happens to be a teacher or politician!

Some of the most brilliant engineers spend days and nights to ensure safety of the coasters they design. Apparently, a 16 year old on a trampoline is FAR less likely to become injured than in the hands of a double-checked locking mechanism. From what the department of education is saying, I am safer doing flips on a trampoline than riding a coaster.

What's worse than a GP claiming to be an expert enthusiast? A GP claiming to be an expert enthusiast that happens to be a teacher or politician!

Welcome to the 21st century!

From what the department of education is saying, I am safer doing flips on a trampoline than riding a coaster.

QFT. I shattered part of my skull doing double front flips on a white bed trampoline (the REALLY bouncy ones), and now I have 5 plates in my head to repair it. Decent recovery except for the nerve endings I destroyed in the process.

Worst "injury" from a coaster was a headache after riding Psyclone and Flashback at SFMM.

Most of the time when people get hurt on a roller coaster it's their own fault or they have a medical condition that they don't know about. Hell more people die in car accidents than on roller coasters.

!!!!!200th Post!!!!!!!

I was at Movieworld on Friday, and my friends were watching Lethal Weapon (a particularly "lethal" SLC) saying how it looks so fun, while I told them that it actually isnt. Some idiot teenage girl overheard me and told me that I'm stupid and that its the best ride "in da world". I told her it sucks as it hurts like hell, and she said that I'm a wimp and that its not painful.

Bitch, I wasnt talking to you. Go away.

I was at Movieworld on Friday, and my friends were watching Lethal Weapon (a particularly "lethal" SLC) saying how it looks so fun, while I told them that it actually isnt. Some idiot teenage girl overheard me and told me that I'm stupid and that its the best ride "in da world". I told her it sucks as it hurts like hell, and she said that I'm a wimp and that its not painful.

Well Said!!

I hate it when the GP feels they need to but into your conversation.

As they say, some girls like bad boys.