TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Elissa Alvey On ThrillNetwork's In The Loop Radio Show!

This week Elissa got invited! And what an "interesting" show it is!!!

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/in_the_loop/?action=castview&cast_id=29

- Is Robb REALLY banned from In The Loop?

- "Ladies Night!" Elissa, Katie, and Erin!

- Elissa admits what Exedition GeForce REALLY does to her!

- The truth comes out about what women think about coaster enthusaists!

- Elissa admits that she is a WHORE....a credit whore.

Enjoy!

--Robb

And in case you missed last weeks:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19163

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting indeed Robb! I loved it. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite podcasts! Awesome awesome job Elissa. Heck, awesome awesome job everyone! If you can make the hosts of the show speechless, that's a good thing. No disrespect to Mr. Novak and Mr. Holder, of course. To the "Is Robb REALLY banned?" controversy, I don't know for sure, but for some reason I have the sneaking suspicion that my leg is starting to get a little longer, if you know what I mean. Oh, and Sören, take it all the way man! When is the TPR leopard print g-strings coming? You know all us coaster geeks want one! We could even have Robb model it for us...

On a serious note, with the...ahem...success that both Robb and Elissa had on In The Loop, any possibility of a TPR podcast in the future?

Stuart "Podcasts are all I can get over here" Newsom

Hey we are ebaying the thongs. No one gets first dibs!

I had a great time with Elissa and Erin, and I can't wait to make them speechless again. Thanks again Clint and Will. I will do it again anytime!

Make sure you listen to the rumors on TN. You will be very surprised with what you hear!

Katie, this is for Robb "Assmouth", O.

^^No one can attempt to surpass this display of greatness

The employees at Canobie Lake, EVERY SINGLE ONE we came in contact with, were VERY nice, courteous, and were genuinely concerned in making sure we would have a good time. In fact, once word apparently got around that "roller coaster enthusiasts in patch jackets" were in the park, we were treated almost like royalty.

Although I am trying to get this one. The rarity is

guaranteed to give me +2 patch geek hotness.

On a serious note, with the...ahem...success that both Robb and Elissa had on In The Loop, any possibility of a TPR podcast in the future?

Nah. Don't we already have enough work to do?

I think one of the reasons both Elissa and I liked doing the show is for once, we get to have fun and someone else has to do all the work editing and stuff!!!

--Robb "I should have burned my patch jacket in a bonfire instead of just throwing it away" Alvey

Congrats Elissa!

Just as everyone else has said, I love the new term,"prostitots".

BTW Elissa, I already knew what kind of underwear you wear before I listened to that.

And, I know Robb is not really banned from the show, but it sure added some suspense.

Antonio"I know about Elissa's underwear because of the "what are you wearing thread"G.