TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

Got all characters (finally!) Then there were some quests about building things that I already had (Arcade is one, not sure of other). Have a couple of missions now, just wish that there was a way to get the three animals without spending clams (and no extra rare items!).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all characters (finally!) Then there were some quests about building things that I already had (Arcade is one, not sure of other). Have a couple of missions now, just wish that there was a way to get the three animals without spending clams (and no extra rare items!).

Sure is a lack of missions.

Like bbomser said - once you have ALL the skins, the missions resume. I'm assuming the next person to unlock is Stweie. I still have 6hrs on the Peter task, but Lois' "skank it up" task is pretty funny.

I get bounced every once in a wile visiting others. Not to big a deal because it doesn't happen all the time.

I have completed all the skins but nothing to do. Getting bored. Not sure what triggers the other characters like Stewie to be available.

I'm kinda stuck in a do nothing mode - as in there are no required tasks for me.

I'm beginning to think that I have to level up each of the characters until tasks that need to be unlocked, before I start getting tasks again. The only characters that I still have tasks to unlock are Tricia, Brian and Meg. So I'm concentrating on them for now.

Otherwise, this game got boring quick.

I finally hit the 'no tasks' this morning. I have all available characters and all available outfits. Not counting upcharge stuff. I'm still unlocking four areas of land. I don't see how this waiting period is any more or less boring than in Simpsons waiting for a new level. Just continuing to level up characters and my game until more stuff comes.

I guess I worded some of that wrong.

I still have 4 characters to unlock (Stewie, Tom Tucker, Carter Pewterschmidt, Mayor Adam West). The only thing I can figure is that I need to unlock (level up) tasks for characters I already have, before I'm given the tasks to unlock those four characters.

^From what I've seen online they're not unlockable yet. They're placed in the game but as art or placeholder only. You won't be able to get them until the game unlocks them at a future time.

Great

I'm in the waiting game too. I have nothing left to do and once you reach level 40, experience no longer accumulates. I think they have a bug in their system. I have sent them an email.

I'm thinking that the lack of tasks is because they are not ready to be released for the game yet and has nothing to do with what we have or have not done in the game so far.

I guess I'll start building offices again.

I'm in the waiting game too. I have nothing left to do and once you reach level 40, experience no longer accumulates. I think they have a bug in their system. I have sent them an email.

I'm thinking that the lack of tasks is because they are not ready to be released for the game yet and has nothing to do with what we have or have not done in the game so far.

I guess I'll start building offices again.

For now I'm going to focus on the achievements to bide my time. and build more standard office buildings

Might have to remove a few of my office buildings for the pyramid!

Edit: I have the update but nothing new on the surface. I guess I'll have to wait for the characters to come off their tasks before something happens.

Edited by gisco

The update isn't in my app store!?!?

Also, I saw on their facebook page that the 'event' hasn't started yet. This is just a bug fix and small update with some animations that will allow for the event to be activated sometime soon.