TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

I keep getting bit by the time bug. Makes me more productive at work the next day because everyone is on long tasks!

Just curious, is anyone spending money on this game? I only did the $5 one to get rid of the task and have spent nothing since.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got caught with the time glitch on a few of my characters, luckily I checked on them all an hour after setting them all up for 12 hour tasks. I think the key was I exited the game before they actually got to the location in which their tasks are to begin.

It looks like I'm at the point now where I have no quests at all and all that remains is for me to clear all the land I can, which is nice because this weekend's speedy workers will reduce my wait time for that.

Also it looks like in the near future we'll be getting an update on iOS (Android is already out) that will take care of the time glitch as well as give us clams when we complete a FacePlace grouping. Also looks like a few new outfits for Peter and Lois are on the agenda and hopefully unlocking the next set of characters/buildings in the quest.

I was surprised with how quickly I unlocked him, I also timed it right so Herbert read to the kids while the library was doing it's own thing, and got two first editions at once (a couple of times).

Now if you want to talk about Rambo Lois, or god-forbid Mermaid Peter and S&M Lois with their Epicly rare items, then I'll talk haha.

Now if you want to talk about Rambo Lois, or god-forbid Mermaid Peter and S&M Lois with their Epicly rare items, then I'll talk haha.

No. I don't want to talk about them! Pfffffttttt!!!!!

I unlocked my final character, S&M Lois this morning and started clearing my final land plot. Also, make sure you download the update from the App Store, you get clams from unlocking the different character sets and costumes and it fixes the time glitch supposedly.

Thanks for the heads up Derek!

Just got the navy quagmire, which completed the set, and got 25 clams.

Brian is killing me!! I still need 6 books and 4 bones.

Still waiting on S&M and Rambo Lois!

Same here.

Score, Asiantown has lots of new quests for stuff! New sweet costume for Peter and Lois, Trisha and Connie with their buildings, other new buildings, and new decorations. Now hurry up and fnish clearing land, you migrant workers!