TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone doing with 80's Pop Star Cleveland. Seems the items are dropping much easier for me than it did for unlocking the Cleveland character itself. Only need 7 hairsprays and 4 jackets.

You're right. I need 9 hairsprays and 5 jackets.

I also just got the party camel. Whoop-ti-do.

This game, though the dialogue/actions are funny, is starting to bore me. I just passed $676,000 and still no chance to get Stewie, or any of the other characters.

The game finally stopped kicking me out, but there is no hope for me to get Pop Star Cleveland I need 12 more hair gels and buying the upgrade salon only drops a hair gel every 8 hours, not enough time left for that.

Edited by larrygator

• 2 weeks later...

So did anyone get all of the prizes from this event without spending money on clams? Just wondering. I myself got up to only the silver statue, though I chose not to spend any money on this update, and I didn't have as much time as I normally would to constantly check and play the game.

I also made it to Party Camel. I probably could have gotten the next prize if it hadn't been for the TPR Scandi Trip. I didn't spend any clams and don't feel like I need to for the remaining items.

King Butt give exponentially more moons every time you beat him (I got 8,000 from him this morning), so getting to 100,000 appears possible but I was not diligent in playing the game.

I did get the gorilla for 70,000.

I got the Swordsman, but am about 10k short from the Gorilla. made the mistake of trying to defeat King Butt from the start. I realized about halfway in that the best way to beat him would be to wait until the absolute latest time to start defeating him. This way you gain the best bonuses and such on the jelly-oh shots...

Oh well. It was a fun update and at least we got a character out of it. For those that are wondering what to do with all the butts, unless there's some bonus for having an amount when the event ends, I spent them all on the cheap Booty Boxes (4k each I think). So far got 5K butts (helped me get to 50k), the Peter-Copter, Quagmire's Plane, 2 Anubis Statues, and a bunch of other crap. For the free update currency, I'd say that's a pretty good haul.

I actually used a lot of the clams I had built up to speed up some of the 4 hour tasks to get more shots. I ended up with just over 90K, but couldn't justify buying clams to get the King Butt character.

Edited by ernierocker