TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

what is the scariest coaster in six flags magic mountain

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Scream isn't scary, it was actually a little bumpy at some parts the last time I rode it (nothing compared to Psyclone or Colossus though). Goliath is the best in the back row, I guess you could call it scary if feeling like you're going to fly out of the seat and fall to the pavement 200' below you is scary. Revolution is really cool in the dark in the front row because you can't see the track very far ahead of you and you race through the trees. I want to go back there so bad right now...

yeah they need to do something about the capacity. It gets a decent capacity, but because only 2 people per each side get on per train, thats where the long waiting game is mostly a factor. So for future designs (hopefully they'll build more in the future) they'll need to fix the seats to where 4 people in one que can get on the train, instead of just 2 from each side.

But, the last time I was scared of a roller coaster was when I was a wee lil` lad. I used to be deathly afraid of montezooma'z luanch, after my first ride on it, I dont' think I went back on it for like a year, or 2. The funny thing about it now, though, is because I'm so used to Xcelerator's launch, Montezooma's launch doesn't have as much fun factor as it did in the old days of pre-Xcel.

Flashback scares me the most. It might open and take on riders someday.

Eric

hahaha. I was waiting for someone to mention flashback. The only ride that I was a little nervous about was superman- the escape. Because of the unexpected launch, but when that thing took off at 12 mph. I started laughing.

Flashback is the scariest ride there because of the pain. The rusty old coaster scares me when I look about it because it brings back memories of the awful ride I had on it.

Kevin"To those who call Flashback fun, you hit your head on the OTSRs so hard, your brain was damaged"Bujold

I think Revolution is scary, because it hurts.

Revolution doesn't hurt :? I've heard all kinds of complaints about the bumpiness of various SFMM coasters and Psyclone is really the only one I found too bumpy. Revolution is fun! I have riden in the front and back and nope, no bumpiness at all. Isn't it weird how some can find a coaster painful and others find it fine? For example I was riding Viper with a friend and at the end his head hurt and he said it was extremely bumpy and he hit his head a few times. But I rode the same train as he did and I didn't notice anything. Doesn't make sense...

I think Revolution is scary, because it hurts.

Revolution doesn't hurt :? I've heard all kinds of complaints about the bumpiness of various SFMM coasters...

i love revolution, especially at night, when you come out of the tunnel and see all the bright lights of six flags plaza. and Flashback is really not as bad as people make it sound.

Meh, I'll even take on Psyclone if I'm in the mood, none of the coasters there really scare me. I'll do Goliath with arms up the whole way round, hit Revolution's back row, and get on X without waiting because I have friends there......no real scare factor on any of them, more like fun and speed.