The RCT3 Preview Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first project outside of the phases is underway! Zalika, meaning "born into power" in Swahili, takes inspiration from Africa, taking me to a place I've never been before for scenery and theming.

Notice the new B&M track connectors? It's gonna be an experiment!

image.thumb.jpg.1d8bbd52a83482c384329a85c167c6cd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^Nice scenery. I like inverts with enclosed surroundings.

To whom it may concern: Is it ok to make a new thread for all the little mini-projects of mine? I know you can just show them off in the preview thread, but I want to be more extensive than that. And I don't want to just keep creating multiple new threads. :/ help

A.J. says: I've answered your question, check your private messages.

Edited by A.J.

• 2 weeks later...

I already sent you a private message about this, but I'll leave this here because it's beneficial to everyone:

You aren't allowed to post links to off-site websites using http:// tags unless you have 50 posts or more. We understand that not everyone is a spammer, but it's the rule and it's ALWAYS been that way - in ALL forums since the forum was created several years ago.

Also, we greatly frown upon creating entire threads for single-screen teasers of projects. As such, we have these Preview threads - because it's a place for you to PREVIEW projects! The rule, as stated in the Etiquette thread, is that anything less than three pieces of media (screenshots, videos, etc) does not constitute its own thread or a bump.

ALL OF THIS information is written on these two threads...

TPR Terms of Service

Games Forum Rules/Guidelines/Etiquette

...which are conveniently placed in the "Announcements" section at the VERY TOP of this forum. One of them even has "You must read this before you post" as its thread description!

So, please, don't get ticked off at us because you don't read the rules! I'm not here to be the bad guy or ban you or prohibit you from sharing your stuff. But, at the same time, we have rules like every other forum on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...