TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too crazy about those supports (don't know if it's just me or what) but the actual track looks very nice. It's putting a Maverick-style ride to extreme. Putting everything into it, and just looking at all those Intamin-extreme twist and turns is hard, knowing that you (me) won't be able to ride it soon.

Intamin seems to be adopting a new style of top hat on this ride, at least that is what it seems like to me. On the older models, the top hat seems to be more vertical for a longer amount of time than this coaster, but this coaster perhaps is more heartlined? I am probably just seeing things but that is what it looks like to me.

Also, does this launch in the typical Intamin Accelerator launch fashion?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Mirabilandia on Saturday to have alook to iSpeed.

It looks really amazing! From outside the park and from pretty much everywhere in the park the only part of the ride you can see is the top hat which looks really nice.

When you get closer and you see the rest of the track it's even better! There's track coming from every direction and it's really hard to understand the layout of this ride. We spotted more brakes before that immelman style overbanked thing but on a closer inspection they look like they can be lowered inside the track.

There wasn't much going on at the moment; the train was placed just outside the mid course brake run and there was no sign of workers on Saturday.

Here (http://www.theparks.it/plus/plus.php?idP=2&idA=12) you can find some of the pics I took while I was there.

I'll post a trip report after my next visit!

Some recent pictures show, that they have taken out ALL the trims, except one or two fins on the first cammelback!

It's supposed to stay this way, unless the testing shows some unwanted forces or something.

*Please someone post the pictures, I can't do it right now, I'm in quite a hurry. Thanks