TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

lol, I love how all the crap is happening with the Democrats, and John McCain is just sitting on the side laughing at them. He's just relaxing, waiting for them to make up their fudging minds on who is gonna be the candidate for Democrats. I think it's hilarious actually.

---Brent

^I'm registered Green so I don't care who wins, because we'll all be screwed either way, but McCain will win. This whole thing between Obama and Clinton is just a tactic to split the Democrat vote. Third Party Candidate. Throwing your vote away is the best solution! Ralph Nader for 09!

I went to a outdoor party last weekend with my friends and my friend Joanna runs back laughing. She tells me how she was at the bar and somehow her bikini top fell down right as the bartender was asking her what she wanted. Yep she flashed the bartender! She said she turned beet red.

I told her "You should have said 'Can I have a cup of ice?'"

Terry

Today was weird. Me, my sister and my friend skipped first period and went to eat breakfast at Waffle House. Then I pretty much skipped second and third period, and fourth period was boring because I was actually there.

I love the end of school! (TWO YEARS OF HELL LEFT!!!)

^I was more or less looking at the content of his post and his profile. It doesn't sound too positive. You know if I've learned anything, it is to make something good out of any bad situation. Believe it or not, you can find something valuable to take out of school if you make the effort to look. But you won't find anything with a negative attitude.

I would use those last "two years of hell" and find out what makes you happy and see if there is something the school offers or if there are classes available to pursue it. Skipping school is not going to help you; try to learn something while you are there. You're setting yourself up to where you are going to head into life.

Terry

^That's actually some good advice that I could use a lot in the future. I over-exaggerate a lot, so today wasn't actually as bad as I made it seem. Seriously, I am looking forward to my last two years of high school, and I'm hoping to do well.

(Ouch, busted!)