TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

You know when you turn 40, the doctors are trying to make you take all kinds of tests... especially when the doctor is your friend! So I did my annual blood work and the results came back; a lady noticed that the gender was marked on my forms as female!?!

Now what are they trying to say? They let me have it!

My lesbian friend said I can go this weekend to the Aquagirl beach party this weekend with them... I just need to bring those blood tests to get in!

Terry "I got some wonderful friends" Weaver :

On the main page of the forum, there is the list of everyone who's online at that time. Did you know that if you move your pointer over the names, Robb's name remains white, Elissa's name turns red, the mods names turn green, and everyone else's turn orangey brown?

I discovered that a long time ago, but just forgot to note it for y'all.

Eric

I had my International Thespian Society induction tonight!

This was also the Thespian awards night. We go through the awards, and we get to "best memorization of lines." And when they said who's name it was, everyone's jaw dropped. A few people cried. They called a person who passed away just weeks after our fall musical production. I didn't know him personally, but it just struck me inside as something close to me. I almost wanted to cry myself. They put his award aside and continued, and everyone was just so silent.