TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I just showed my mom TPR for the first time and she was like "Well, when Robb and Elissa or somebody else goes to ride Goliath(sfog) you can go..." Do you realize how rare this is?! "They seem like really nice people."

How the hell could she glean that from this site?

I go to the Stats List from time to time, and see what's up with who's numbers, etc. etc. Hey, it's a geek thing. Bite me.

Anyway, three of us were there in-a-row, same #-posts, same-%, one after the other:

#11 rollermonkey 67 4% (Japan)

#12 CoasterLou 67 4% (England)

#13 Nrthwnd 67 4% (Canada)

Other trival rot - neither of us lives currently in the USA. And we live on three sides of the USA.

There's my thing about threes here. But - this post will now break that random pattern!

EDIT: Forgot - oh yeah, we're also all on the UK Tour at this point in time.

I go to the Stats List from time to time, and see what's up with who's numbers, etc. etc. Hey, it's a geek thing. Bite me.

Anyway, three of us were there in-a-row, same #-posts, same-%, one after the other:

#11 rollermonkey 67 4% (Japan)

#12 CoasterLou 67 4% (England)

#13 Nrthwnd 67 4% (Canada)

Other trival rot - neither of us lives currently in the USA. And we live on three sides of the USA.

There's my thing about threes here. But - this post will now break that random pattern!

EDIT: Forgot - oh yeah, we're also all on the UK Tour at this point in time.

And wow, three of us really need to find better things to do with our time! Watch out for a severe drop in my numbers as of January 30th when I head back to Uni.... Damn it.

^^ Apollo's Chariot at BGW in March 1999 when it opened.

We went to the L.A. Auto Show tonight. More crowded than usual on a weeknight, but we saw what we wanted to see.

Oh, and I ate a burrito in traffic on the way down.

Eric