TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giddy with excitement!

I just want to thank ernierocker and RD for the Giveaway and for all the fun I had tonight. It's stuff like this that makes this community so great. I hope everybody else had fun too!

-Doug

edit: Thanks sam!

• 2 weeks later...

Our first IAAPA Bag-O-Crap contest will be starting soon! If you win the contest, you will be winning an "IAAPA Bag-O-Crap", meaning lots of AWESOME STUFF that you can ONLY get from IAAPA! Your IAAPA Bag-O-Crap will come in a GCI bag and include tons of amazing crap from ride manufacturers! DON'T MISS THIS CONTEST!!! Watch our TPR Facebook Page for details: http://www.facebook.com/themeparkreview

Are you guys ready for a a HUGE Bag of Crap Contest??? This is so huge it could just be the biggest Bag of Crap Contest yet!!! And the winner gets not just any Bag of Crap... they get an IAAPA Bag of Crap!!!

Tune in on Sunday night at 7:00 P.M. and you could win one of the most coveted Bags of Craps ever given out! Just take a look at this amazing stuff:

Now, what do you have to do to win one of these you ask?

There will be six rounds where you will have to guess what it is I am thinking of. And all of the answers will be hidden somewhere in TPR's IAAPA videos. The first one to guess correctly for each round will be eligible for a final round where the winner of that will take home the prize!!

So, if you really want one of these bags I would suggest watching the videos and studying up now!!

Here is a link to all of the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DED499DB1501062

So, good luck and see you guys Sunday night!!

Edited by ernierocker

I can confirm that...

This one-of-who-knows-how-many Great Coasters International branded canvas bag is perfect for keeping your private collection of IAAPA Funworld magazines in! It's also a great way to show all your friends and family how much of a roller coaster geek you really are! Hand-made by someone I don't know, carefully taken care of by someone I do know, and possibly farted on by someone who reveals certain redheads' secret identities, this bag is the bees knees.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

This super-fantastical bag also can function as a man purse! Just take the bag, slide it through your arm, rest the handles on our shoulder, and, SHAZAM! You will instantly lose several man cards, but you will be able to carry all those Funworld magazines and/or Theme Park Review branded merchandise with ease!

This bag and more can be YOURS...in your very own BAG OF CRAP!

How was that?

Just a reminder that there is going to be a Bag of Crap contest tomorrow night at 8:00 P.M. (EST). Edit: Contest changed from 7:00 to 8:00

Are you guys ready for a a HUGE Bag of Crap Contest??? This is so huge it could just be the biggest Bag of Crap Contest yet!!! And the winner gets not just any Bag of Crap... they get an IAAPA Bag of Crap!!!

Tune in on Sunday night at 8:00 P.M. (Contest changed from 7:00 to 8:00) and you could win one of the most coveted Bags of Craps ever given out! Just take a look at this amazing stuff:

Now, what do you have to do to win one of these you ask?

There will be six rounds where you will have to guess what it is I am thinking of. And all of the answers will be hidden somewhere in TPR's IAAPA videos. The first one to guess correctly for each round will be eligible for a final round where the winner of that will take home the prize!!

So, if you really want one of these bags I would suggest watching the videos and studying up now!!

Here is a link to all of the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DED499DB1501062

So, good luck and see you guys Sunday night!!

So, be sure to study up on all the videos because you will have a HUGE advantage over those that don't! See you guys tomorrow night!

Edited by ernierocker