TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2011 Thread - SFMM & KBF

^Guess I gotta figure out how to use my phone by the weekend, all I've learned so far is that Angry Birds does nothing, but make me angry. No offense, but I blame...um...somebody...never heard of Angry Birds til she mentioned it.

Um, Facebook I got mostly worked out, kinda. Yeah, could you clarify "check in", cause I think I know, but usually when I think I know something, I just end up making an a$$ outta myself.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have Facebook mobile but I'm not sure how to do the whole 'check in' thing. TPR is a 'friend' already on my Facebook but do I have to do something else special to 'check in' on Saturday?

In Facebook on the iPhone (not sure how it is on any other Facebook apps), there is an option called "places" and in places you can "Check in" to certain locations that are around you (the feature uses the phones GPS system to locate places near you). We will create a "West Coast Bash 2011" place on Saturday and Sunday for people to check into.

I have been alerted of an ERT schedule change from SFMM. Turns out, they won't have Colossus or Deja Vu open due to scheduled maintenance.

8:30-10:30: Riddler’s Revenge, Batman The Ride, Scream, and Goliath

9:30-10:30: Tatsu and X2

The evening ERT will now consist the following attractions:

9:00-11:00:

Gold Rusher, Revolution, Ninja, Viper, Riddler’s Revenge, Goliath, Apocalypse, Tatsu

9:30-11:00:

Batman The Ride, Scream, X2

Darn no Colossus. My sister isnt good at riding the "bigger" rides so we dont know what to do.

So I have Facebook mobile but I'm not sure how to do the whole 'check in' thing. TPR is a 'friend' already on my Facebook but do I have to do something else special to 'check in' on Saturday?

In Facebook on the iPhone (not sure how it is on any other Facebook apps), there is an option called "places" and in places you can "Check in" to certain locations that are around you (the feature uses the phones GPS system to locate places near you). We will create a "West Coast Bash 2011" place on Saturday and Sunday for people to check into.

Droid has it too.

This is going to be sweet!!!

You may also go to m.facebook.com with your mobile browser and check-in (Most phones! I think its any phone that supports Html5 but not 100% sure).. Moral of my post.. You may still be able to check in, even if your phone doesn't have a Facebook App! ..

Wait so ther is no backstage tours at six flags?

There was no backstage tour announced. This is speculation on my part, but there could be one planned as one of the many surprises they keep talking about. I guess we will see on Saturday.

Hey everyone. I am desperately looking for ONE TICKET to Magic Mountain WCB for Saturday. I am coming in Friday night from out of state and everyone else I am going with has tickets... but we need just one more. If you happen to have a ticket that can't be or won't be used I will be very happy to purchase it for the full price. I have been to each WCB since 20008 and I'm driving in from Phoenix to make it this year... I hope!

Thanks to Robb for suggesting I post up looking for the one ticket.

West Coast Bash is a great event!

Schedule for West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain - PLEASE NOTE! Some of this is "exclusive" to West Coast Bash members and you *MUST* have a West Coast Bash lanyard and TPR Wristband to participate:

7:00 a.m. – Parking Opens

7:20 a.m. – Registration opens

8:30 a.m. – ERT on Scream, Batman The Ride, Goliath, and Riddler’s Revenge until 10:30 a.m.

Breakfast is served in Food Etc

9:30 a.m. – ERT on Tatsu and X2 until 10:30 a.m.

10:30 a.m. – Park Opens

10:45 a.m. – TPR Exclusive “lights on” tour of a haunted attraction. Please plan to meet near the upper station of Orient Express. The tour is currently scheduled for Willoughby’s, however that is subject to change. We will make an announcement on this tour Saturday morning.

11:30 a.m. – Lunch in the East Picnic Pavilion. The entrance to this pavilion is located in front of Guest Relations. Lunch will be served until 1:00 p.m. The picnic area will remain open until 1:30 p.m.

2:00 p.m. – Bonus Event! Select from one of three Surprise Photo Tours. See the event lanyard at the event for more details.

3:30 p.m. – TPR Exclusive group photo at the entrance to Magic Moments.

3:30 p.m. – TPR Park Q&A – Magic Moments Theater

9:00 p.m. - ERT on Gold Rusher, Revolution, Viper, Riddler’s Revenge, Ninja, Goliath, Apocalypse, and Tatsu until 11:00 p.m.

9:30 p.m. – ERT on Scream, Batman The Ride, and X2 until 11:30 p.m.

A special announcement about night time ERT will take place at the Q&A Session.

SUBJECT IS SCHEDULED TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!

SEE YOU AT WEST COAST BASH!

Edited by robbalvey

Well the latest weather report that i just read says rain is going to stay clear till Sunday night which means that Knott's shouldn't be rainy

Going both days this year super excited see you all at Six Flags bright and early Sat morning

Driving down the day before is definitely the way to go.

"A special announcement about night time ERT will take place at the Q&A Session." Coasters in the dark? Last year a few rides didn't do it. I remember at Batman one guy told the ride op "Hey they're supposed to be in the dark" "Yah well i don't know anything about that, sorry"

Darn no Colossus. My sister isnt good at riding the "bigger" rides so we dont know what to do.

Tell her to wait in line with you and cross the train over to the exit when it's your turn, then when she's crossing grab her and strap her into the ride!

My brother made the nicest crack this morning - "Have fun in the rain."

As a matter of fact, I will! If there's a possibility that the crowds will be smaller during the day on Saturday, then bring it on, mother nature!

Fact! Coasters are better in the rain, a little water never hurt anyone.

The WCB excitement is finally starting to hit me!

(I'm a late-bloomer when it come to giddiness)

Same, tonight i'm thinking of a pre-party party