TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

^You appear to have a little pussy on your tongue there, Allison.

You mean, you didn't notice it, before now? :shock: Man, the rest of of us have just been avoiding 'it'.

(love ya All... and Hellooo Kitty)

Well, in English 12, we are currently doing a unit titled "The Look", that delves into companies like "Abrocrombie and Fitch" and such. For a "thought provoking atmosphere", the teacher has taped pictures of fashon adds all around the walls. I made this today, and Im gonna add it to her wall when she isnt looking tomorrow.

...apologies to whoever I pasted my head over.

Well, in English 12, we are currently doing a unit titled "The Look", that delves into companies like "Abrocrombie and Fitch" and such. For a "thought provoking atmosphere", the teacher has taped pictures of fashon adds all around the walls. I made this today, and Im gonna add it to her wall when she isnt looking tomorrow.

...apologies to whoever I pasted my head over.

Oh man, at least your head wasn't plastered on a face of a swimsuit model during a computer class in high school. But I had my revenge and got my friend and put his face on richard simmons body. I really miss the pillar of shame!

The infamous Kroger8 on top of the Space Needle this past March... This is the same trip where on the coast we stopped at a lighthouse, and there was a family from Michigan, and the lighthouse dude was like "Well, so you guys are from Michigan, I think that we have winners for the longest trip to get here award!" And I wanted to scream "WERE FROM SC!!!!" so bad, but I retained my dignity...

coasterfreak11 wrote:

Here is a picture of me today at school. Today was our homecoming and we had an inflatable monkey for our float.

Dude, I never understood the whole school pride/pep rally thing. It's like, let's take an hour out of every semester and be proud and love each other!... then back to the racism, sexism, fights, and drugs. The worst part was how they made us go to the pep rallies. Yeah, put 2000 kids in a gymnasium and tell them to yell at eachother... great f**king idea! I would just sit there bored and spiritless while jocks screamed at me to stand up and cheer. Needless to say, my middle finger got a work out.

No spirit, no pep, no pride... and I torture small animals.

^ HAHA!

Well you see... I live in the middle of nowhere and my highschool is 150 students... Eeek! Homecoming is the best day to go to school! So much fun! At our school there isn't so much racist/sexist/all that other stuff. We all know each other. It's really weird. Haha.

Did I mention we won our homecoming game last night? 34-33!!