TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Also, is it true that Looping Dragon will connect Plaza Del Carnaval and the Golden Kingdom. That would be great so you dont have to walk all the way around from King Da Ka and Zumanjaro, to get to El Toro.

I will be so glad if this happens. When I am at Toro it is almost not even worth it to get to Ka lol. I think the pathway would be more popular than the ride lol.

Also, is it true that Looping Dragon will connect Plaza Del Carnaval and the Golden Kingdom. That would be great so you dont have to walk all the way around from King Da Ka and Zumanjaro, to get to El Toro.

I will be so glad if this happens. When I am at Toro it is almost not even worth it to get to Ka lol. I think the pathway would be more popular than the ride lol.

It definitely seems we're more excited about it

It definitely seems we're more excited about it

If getting the ride makes that path, then im all for it.

2) I googled them, found a Youtube page and saw nothing about it.

Great Adventure is very likely getting it but until the park confirms it then we don't know for sure.

2. : Darien Lake adding Super Loop in 2015: Theme Park News Update #8

Capture.JPG.2c1fcdcc9e7d8bbd3f94d059ff808c4d.JPG

Edited by nicman

^Coaster Studios is a channel all about theme parks and roller coasters and has updates every week. As well as park reviews, roller coaster reviews, park battles, stuff like that. It is a really cool channel I recommend checking it out. Anyway back to discussing SFGA.

Coaster Studios, formerly Coasterguy14, is a YouTube page about coasters/parks run by a teenager. He used to he a member on the forums, but recently deactivated his account because other members were discussing his account on TPR chat.

Anything he says, unless released by the park, is just speculation. He has no insider information, just him speculating.

(I'm not trying to say anything bad about the former user. I respect him just as any other person, but it should be known that it is just speculation.)

The only firm source is the park themselves. He is NOT a park representative. Once the park announces it, then we can officaly say Batman: TheRide is running backwards.

SFNE did say during the live chat on 12/3/14 (embed below) that all the parks in February will announce more news on 2015, whether it's more details to a ride, new attraction, show, etc.

Is there a way to run one train forwards and one backwards?

Probably but that would be a disaster to end all disasters because when people are queuing for a certain row how would you let them decide? There's no way you can let people decide if they want to ride forwards or backwards because there isn't a wide enough space anywhere to form 2 lines. So if they did this it would just be the luck of the draw, or people would constantly be trying to find people to go ahead of them and rows would go out empty all the time.

Is there a way to run one train forwards and one backwards?

Probably but that would be a disaster to end all disasters because when people are queuing for a certain row how would you let them decide? There's no way you can let people decide if they want to ride forwards or backwards because there isn't a wide enough space anywhere to form 2 lines. So if they did this it would just be the luck of the draw, or people would constantly be trying to find people to go ahead of them and rows would go out empty all the time.

That's a good point i didnt think of that. It would probably be absolute chaos.