TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Glad to have the train revealed! A wing rider style train would have been incredible but the realist in me always discounted it on account of the rocks being so close. The theming is incredible, of course, and I would have been surprised if it was anything less.

Looks to be a high seating arrangement like Mack mega coasters. I'm not sure if I like that.

Why's that? (genuinely interested as opposed to debating!)

Why's that? (genuinely interested as opposed to debating!)

If my feet don't touch the floor (or there isn't a floor at all), I should be able to extend my legs outward, even a little bit. If you're going to put a wall in front of my feet, let me put them flat on the floor. B&M mega coasters, as well as Skyrush, have nice open fronts that let me ride hands up, legs out. The Mack coasters, as well as this one, have the wall in front of your legs that means that you have to keep your feet down the entire time even though you can't touch the floor. Obviously this is a safety thing which is why I'm not like, "DESTROY THE TRAIN WITH FIRE", but it's just how I like to ride. I'd much rather feel like I'm "in control" unless a train is completely open on all sides like the previous examples.

Oh don't worry about that. They say quite clearly that they want freedom of movement to all sides. So as this is a completely new train, I am 100% sure that you will be able to stretch your legs and arms as far as you want. You can even see that the sides are open and that the seats and the rows are further apart than usual.

I like both having my foot on a floor, or be high up in the air. I get what you mean AJ, and now that I think about it, yeah it's quite frustrating. But either way, the pro of having the feet in the air is that it reduces the vibrations, as you are less in contact with the train. If that makes sense.

I think I prefer my legs in the air (ooh err)

We said nothing.

Taron is really a overdoses of awesomeness for coaster enthusiast around the globe. Handsdown this is my favorite project of 2016, and it keeps getting better, bet when it is open and we see the complete picture (station, onride that kind of stuff) I will lose it.

So it will have 3 train operations?

I imagine three trains will be the minimum.

It will be four trains, maybe even five. Judging from the construction, they will have the station as entry point, with off-loading on the storage track, not dual-loading like at Cheetah Hunt, but more like Dueling Dragons. Load and Unload are seperated.

This means two trains in the station, and two on the track aswell. Plus another one for maintenance, that would make it five trains.

It will be four trains, maybe even five. Judging from the construction, they will have the station as entry point, with off-loading on the storage track, not dual-loading like at Cheetah Hunt, but more like Dueling Dragons. Load and Unload are seperated.

This means two trains in the station, and two on the track aswell. Plus another one for maintenance, that would make it five trains.

Don't take the last one for maintenance so obvious, usualy plans in this way misses and we are standing in line for longer time while two of the trains on duty slowly eats the queue. Phantasialand can get easily crowded.

• 2 weeks later...