TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

Yeah, well tonight we had a birthday party at a place that is VERY simular to chuck e cheese

BUT, they sold beer, which was a GODSEND

My first beer was a Michelobe, second beer was a Bud

THANK GOD FOR BEER< it drowned out the screaching children

All this talk about Anchor Steam makes me wonder if any of the in town places have it......gonna have to do some searching.

Oh yeah, Newcastle Brown Ale: thought it was pretty darn good, and lived up to the label saying "full of flavor without bitterness" or something like that.....nice one I'll have to remember.

All this talk about Anchor Steam makes me wonder if any of the in town places have it......gonna have to do some searching.

Anchor Steam is a San Francisco brewery. You're not likely to find it at a regular supermarket, so check your gourmet food and wine shops.

As for why is drinking Budweiser like making love in a canoe . . .

Chuck "They're both f-----g close to water!" Campbell

Anchor Steam is a San Francisco brewery. You're not likely to find it at a regular supermarket, so check your gourmet food and wine shops.

As for why is drinking Budweiser like making love in a canoe . . .

Chuck "They're both f-----g close to water!" Campbell

Let's not forget the Wally makes a very good living from brewing that water everyday.

Let's not forget the Wally makes a very good living from brewing that water everyday.

Not from me, but to each his own. I think that most mass-market American brews are meant for chugging, not so much for savoring.

But the absolute worst beer I've ever encountered was this really cheap swill called Red, White, and Blue. Crack open a can and it smells like somebody just farted.