TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I will be going to USH the Friday before WCB. I've looked around for discount coupons and so far all I've found that would be helpful for a one day visit is this one pictured below. A search here on TPR lead me to a RideWorld $15 discount for USH that was set up for WCB '06, but that offer has of course long since expired.

Does anyone happen to know of any other promotions that may be available? In addition, for those familiar with the crowd levels at USH, do you think Front-Of-The-Line passes would be all that necessary for a Friday in March?

Thanks in advance for any input.

universal10.jpg.f5986e2b7824698d7fe8e9a52f781121.jpg

My son and I will be going to USH the Friday before WCB. I've looked around for discount coupons and so far all I've found that would be helpful for a one day visit is this one pictured below. A search here on TPR lead me to a RideWorld $15 discount for USH that was set up for WCB '06, but that offer has of course long since expired.

There *could* end up being a Club TPR discount, but I don't really want to say for sure since I'm still working with USH at the moment. Although that probably won't do you too much good on the Friday, sorry!

To be honest, if all else fails, give the park a call. They will tell you where the discount coupons or "coke can" specials are in So Cal. I actually haven't seen anything around lately.

--Robb

^^I would guess that the crowds will be minimal. The front of the line pass might still be a good deal for you if your son is into the "behind the scenes" stuff at all. I don't believe the park is running any big discount promotions at the moment, since they are offering the buy a day, get the year free option to locals as the big promotions. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks Robb and Joey. I will try calling the park. If anything pops up in the meantime, please let me know. As for Club TPR, I've got to say that while I initially thought it may not provide that many benefits that I, personally, would be able to use, I've been very impressed with the recent update I saw detailing what you're working on with different parks. I have changed my tune and will become a family member of Club TPR once all that individual/family stuff is sorted out. As always, I'm deeply appreciative of all the hard work you guys do for all of us.

Hello All!

I've registered for WCB and pretty excited to attend my first official TPR Event!

I have not been to SoCal since 2003, and have not been to either park since Ghostrider and Scream! opened. Also planning to hit Disney the following Monday. Plenty of In-N-Out and FatBurger in between!

I dont know whom else is flying in from the Orlando area, but Kayak keeps updating me with cheaper air fares. Best is US Air at $321.

Marlon Scott

Robb, looks like a great time. Thanks for all the hard work to pull it together!

I'm going to try to stay in one of the hotels near Magic Mtn Friday night. I'll either check out before the first ERT or come back and check out later during a break. I'll try to get another hotel near Knotts Saturday and Sunday night. Crazy side trip- I want to see "Alladin" at DCA one more time and it's dark monday, so i may sneak out of Knotts during any lull in the action!

Hey Robb just a quick question. Around how many tickets are left before the event sells out?

I will say this: when Robb says the event is close to selling out, he sure means it! I missed out on last years event because I waited too long to buy my ticket. If you're worried about it selling out...just buy your ticket before it is too late!

S&S Worldwide Presentation at West Coast Bash!

Hey everyone! Great news! I have just received confirmation that a representative from S&S Worldwild will be speaking during the presentation at Knott's Berry Farm on Sunday, March 21st during West Coast Bash! With the recent announcement of a brand new "4th Dimension Coaster" I'm sure it will be a very interested presentation!

If you haven't registered for West Coast Bash do it now! Click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=14

See you at West Coast Bash!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

^Nice get! How about using your huge industry influence to sneak someone from Intamin into the Magic Mountain day? Just some unrealistic, slightly OT wishing from a prefab fan.

The Knotts portion of WCB is getting better and better.

^Nice get! How about using your huge industry influence to sneak someone from Intamin into the Magic Mountain day? Just some unrealistic, slightly OT wishing from a prefab fan.

To be honest the Management presentation and Q&A session is usually a good 90 minutes to 2 hours and has always been very good! If the guys at SFMM tell me they have time for additional presentations I'll see what I can do!

--Robb

^It was a laugh riot and a true highlight of last year's WCB. The Magic Mt executive staff are fun guys. I'm looking forward to this year's Q&A session. I'll definitely have something for them (but I don't expect a straight answer).

This is scary... Ill have my money tomorrow, so I'm really hoping it does not sell out before then. I can only drive up to SFMM(Its about a 2 to 2.5 hour drive) if I bring a friend, and he's giving me money tomorrow. Anyway, good news about S&S, I wont be there on that day, but thats still really cool to hear.