Theme Park Review's "Halloween in Orlando" 2009

robbalvey

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Im always truthful except when I realise I shouldnt say things, then its definately a lie.

Dear - surrender the fantasy. We knew we had something from you when you said "I'm only joking!!"

Best line of dinner night... OH DEAR

You are awesome.

Oh, Piers - Whether you're classy, fancy, or truthful, you're always entertaining. That dinner at Carrabba's was certainly a highlight of the trip! Sorry I couldn't keep up with you in the drinking. I don't know if anyone can!!

^Though massive, the amount of alcohol that Piers has consumed is an insignificant number when compared to Jeff Johnson's true age. Science still cannot even begin to measure this number.

Oh, Piers - Whether you're classy, fancy, or truthful, you're always entertaining. That dinner at Carrabba's was certainly a highlight of the trip, though hanging out with Ice Bat was even better! Sorry I couldn't keep up with you in the drinking. I don't know if anyone can!!

Fixed.

dt

I would like to add a HUGE thank you to Michael Roddy and Mark Patterson for taking the time to give us a great backstage tour! And of course, thanks to Robb and Elissa for setting it up! What an amazing day that was, I am an HHN virgin no more!

^ Agreed. But I think if they weren't there, the mazes would seem "flat" in the dark.

It's kind of like extras on a movie set. Imagine if they weren't in the background, something would seem weird.

That's how I look at it.

--Robb

• 4 weeks later...