TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

I downloaded the park and installed NetOn2 and NetOn1 and found the most recent BaffiesStations, however when I go to play your park, RCT 3 suddenly quits on me. I have both Soaked and Wild (I have RCT 3 Platinum). I put the signs in the RCT 3 folder in my Pictures folder. I also put CG579.dat file into the parks folder. Does it go somewhere else? What am I doing wrong?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the park and installed NetOn2 and NetOn1 and found the most recent BaffiesStations, however when I go to play your park, RCT 3 suddenly quits on me. I have both Soaked and Wild (I have RCT 3 Platinum). I put the signs in the RCT 3 folder in my Pictures folder. I also put CG579.dat file into the parks folder. Does it go somewhere else? What am I doing wrong?

You need all of the ShyGuy, DazMaste, and Vohdin custom scenery packs.

You need all of the ShyGuy, DazMaste, and Vohdin custom scenery packs.

No, I looked at the list and went to various websites tracking down the CS not in the NetOn2 pack. I have all the required ShyGuy, DazMaste, and Vohdin packs. When I try to load the park, RCT 3 suddenly quits.

Today I looked at the NetOn list that was supplied a few pages back. I noticed many CS that were on the list were missing from the NetOn2 that I downloaded. I was able to find and download all but two. However, I can't find "mgpLightsupport2" and "NVRStadium Setting 2". However, Coasterdude5 said that he didn't use all of the NetOn 2 files. Are both of these files required? If so, can anyone upload them somewhere? The park still crashes RCT 3 on me. It is the only park that does this. I really want to play this park.

^ What kind of computer do you have?

7th Season

Hello all! We are in the last week of our seventh season and I thought we could play a little game before all is said and done.

In the days to come I will post a closeup picture from somewhere in the park. You must find a previous photo that includes the item that is photographed in the closeup. Whoever finds all of them will receive a complimentary park admission ticket to opening day next season!

Here's the first:

16124317089_e4517ecc9e_o.jpg

This is an easy one!

16124627757_582231053f_o.jpg

I'll be back tomorrow to see who all found it!

Edited by coasterdude5

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 Notebook. Every park I download loads, but when I load yours, it quits RCT 3 on me. I have RCT 3 Platinum.

Edit- Are these all the pictures of the Theater? I assume that's where the close-up picture was taken.

7th Season

Today is the last day of our seventh season... my how time flies when you're having fun! We are testing out something different for next year's addition: we will not reveal what the addition is until opening day! That's right, no concept art, no media day, no promotion... nothing! You will just have to wait until opening day to see what we have in store!

- Joseph Reynolds

Here are the three final photos of our game:

15690599563_4d364767ef_o.jpg

16122926748_2aa8853d21_o.jpg

16309609342_85cc1d7b51_o.jpg

These are a bit trickier.

15688058364_9aa296c11b_o.jpg

Scrambler has been removed.... but remember my friends, nothing is ever as it seems. I'll see you on opening day next season.

Edited by coasterdude5

8th Season

Welcome to Harbortown!

CHARLESTON - Guests were treated to a special surprise this morning at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park as they were the first to get a glimpse of the new Harbortown area of the park. Harbortown, including three rides, is the one of the park's biggest expansions to date since opening in 1975.

"We really want to give the park guests something new and different each year," said the park's public relations manager, Joseph Reynolds, "and I feel this year is no different [with the addition of] Harbortown."

A Charleston Gardens favorite, The Skywheel, will be making a triumphant return to the park this year after being removed in 1980.

"We saw how much the guests missed the rides and contracted a company to make small modifications to the ride so that it could operate more efficiently.

Charleston Gardens Amusement Park is located right outside the city of Charleston and is open until October. Season passes are being sold now.

16309618862_7bd7628ea5_o.jpg

It was the perfect day for the park's opening - you could feel the anticipation as the guests awaited to see the new addition.

16310480615_96abc422b0_o.jpg

Welcome to Harbortown - the newest area at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park!

16123109500_0dc99e608a_o.jpg

SkyWheel makes a triumphant return to the park in 1982!

15690608863_9a802da3a2_o.jpg

A large giftshop is the cornerstone of the new Harbortown area.

16309618722_416f68258a_o.jpg

Harbortown is one of the largest expansions of the park since Atlantic Avenue.

16308700151_0999bbef51_o.jpg

The centerpiece of the park is Harbortown Drive.

16122935388_550c6a3051_o.jpg

Harbortown Drive puts guests behind the wheel of an antique car.

16122936108_c17950b820_o.jpg

Harbortown gives guests a great view of Derecho's turnaround.

16309618582_304ac85f3d_o.jpg

Much-needed restrooms also accompany the additions in Harbortown.

16309617912_ca703ce642_o.jpg

Harbortown at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

16308699361_c1768a05f2_o.jpg

We look forward to another successful season!

Edited by coasterdude5

Awesome work! Is this a prelude to a water park?

Also, When you allow us to download the park again, could you tell us exactly what custom scenery you used, because the game still crashes on me when I load the park. Where exactly does each file go? I downloaded NetOn2, but it was missing most of the ShyGuy and Vodhin scenery. So I had to find them. I also put the signs in "Pictures".

Edit- I now have every CS except "ViscosityWoodie Support." Did you use this CS?

^ Yes but I'll check again.

8th Season

CREATE A POSTCARD CONTEST

Hello Charleston Gardens Fans! This is your chance to have your art displayed in gift shops throughout the park! Simply take a photo that has already been posted in this thread and edit it however you like to make it the best postcard! I will select the top three to be sold in the gift shop.

Please have the postcard say "Charleston Gardens Amusement Park" somewhere on it! You may post as many entries as you like. Please post them here.

- Joseph Reynolds

16123110470_c1eb389d00_o.jpg

Good morning Carolina Calamity!

16122935468_2609fab0d2_o.jpg

Only a few people are out this early in the morning!

16122936158_8d86bb8550_o.jpg

Harbortown has been very well-received by the guests!

15690608653_337780ba38_o.jpg

Skywheel gives an even better view of the park now!

16124326189_84b6e99281_o.jpg

1982 at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Edited by coasterdude5

Ooh, so there's a potential bridge for the path in the future, then?

Edit- I was just thinking about things that could potentially be added to the park. Obviously a water park is a no brainer. But what about a kiddie section? That would make the park even more family friendly!

8th Season

I am very impressed with all of the postcards that have been submitted so far! It will be difficult to decide which ones will be sold in the gift shop! Keep them coming!

- Joseph Reynolds

16308699811_7c033b84b8_o.jpg

The Charleston Railway will likely be downsized yet again for next season. It will no longer travel along the lake.

15688067784_de6b8818d3_o.jpg

Harbortown as seen from Indigo Plunge.

16122935178_ebda1d59b1_o.jpg

Charleston Gardens Amusement Park is beginning to have a nice skyline!

15688067194_a87815f19d_o.jpg

Indigo Plunge with Derecho and Parachute Falls in the background.

16308699541_a571903a47_o.jpg

See you next time!

Edited by coasterdude5

Okay, I found the Wooden Supports CS from Viscosity086, but the game still crashes on me when I load your park. First I kept all my CS in the NetOn2 Themed Folder and the park would quit me out of RCT 3, but then I copied the CS over to the main RCT 3 Themed folder and it still crashes. No other park does this to me. What version of Baffies Stations did you use? I think I downloaded the most recent one. Is there CS in the park that isn't listed on Page 19? Where do the park signs go? Maybe I put them in the wrong folder. I'm sorry about all of this. I just love seeing realistic looking parks.

Edit- I should have said this earlier, but the game crashes on me when the load bar is saying Activating Objects (41%). It happens every time at the point.

I have RCT 3 Platinum. Apparently there is no update. The weird thing is if I download a park that's missing CS, it loads, but with some CS missing. I have looked over the list you provided on page 19 and I have all the CS listed. I even went to find the most recent Baffies Station.

^ That's really strange. I'll go through the CS packs and see if there was one that was somehow left out.

8th Season

Hello again! Here are the postcards that were submitted for the "Create a Postcard" contest. There were alot of great entries and I would like to get your take on each of them. Tell me which are your favorites! Please notify me if I mistakenly left your postcard design out!

- Joseph Reynolds

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I: