TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Robb's Trip Around The World!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Robb "Stupid Soren implying that all I'm doing is sitting around stretching the turtle head! Geez!" Alvey

LMAO. No, I never thought that! I mean I have not seen that these are only random pieces of paper! Damn, how do I only come out from this thing?

--Sören "Sorry for you parents, Elissa" Schomburg

Dear Baphomet, this is so funny!

Robb, that pic of you and that safe reminded me of over spring break at Flordia when I was with my band. One of my roommates Travis,put his bottle of water in the safe in our room. He programmed the code in the safe and had my friend David try to get it out. David tried so many times,it locked up. It would make this loud beeping sound and Travis could not get his water bottle out!

Frank "Still wondering if that water bottle is still in the safe!" Melgeorge

and oh,

in reference to finding everything you need on the moon, google has a map of the moon!

here..

make sure you zoom in all the way.

Whats the point in that?? All it shows is the landing points and ........!!!

This TR is so random. Keep posting randomness!!

Oh, and is the food nice in the Hotel?

Robb I gotta know what on earth do you actually wear to these PR events? I mean you can't be wearing that kind of stuff right?

I guess I shouldn't assume... I mean David Jaffe wore about the same red shirt on everything... At least I think I am remembering that right.

BTW why Portugal? I guess I don't really see that as being a big place for games and stuff.

^ I wear my "Call of Duty 2" Shirt and khaki's. As for why Portugal? It's because every year it's held at a different European location (remember this is a retail sales event) and the hotel is a REALLY nice resort.

Sorry I don't have any random updates for you all today, I actually have to work.

--Robb