TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

We drive by the Valencia Travel Village when we go to the park. It looks REALLY nice and is probably 5 or so minutes from the park

Glad that I called VTV when I did! Lady said that they only had ONE RV site left that would accomodate a 38' motor home.... so we snagged it up!

Thanks to all that have responded with the helpful info!

if you are all passing through LV, .. I would love to catch a ride, .. I have my own tent and gear, but I will help with gas!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post! we're a family of four travelling spring break, and considering rearranging the first half of our trip just to make it to the WCB with you guys. This really sounds like a no-brainer. I mean, what were the odds this was happening right as we travelled by?!

Question - would you say this event doubles your daily riding?

First post! we're a family of four travelling spring break, and considering rearranging the first half of our trip just to make it to the WCB with you guys. This really sounds like a no-brainer. I mean, what were the odds this was happening right as we travelled by?!

Question - would you say this event doubles your daily riding?

No, more like quadruples it. With the ERT both morning and night you will get a lot of rides in.

When your inside the park its a $40.00 upgrade to a season pass regardless of what your ticket costed.

Which is why its a lot cheaper to buy the full price admission on a normal day for $59.99 and then upgrade for free. Actually you now just get the long receipt to fill out for your season pass when you buy your full price ticket , rather then a hard copy ticket.

Hope this helped.

^Yeah, but these are WCB Participants who HAVE to purchase a $30 ticket. So in that case it is still cheaper to purchase the $40 upgrade once in the park with the WCB Ticket, then purchasing your WCB Ticket for one day, then coming back another day and purchasing a $59.99 ticket.

Get it?

Yeah, totally. But I was just talking about a normal day it makes sense to buy the full priced ticket. So, it sounds like for WCB ( unless there's a special deal / regulation ) it would be the $30.00 WCB ticket + $40.00 MM Season Pass upgrade, which would add up $70.00.

What happens if its raining? Will the event be rescheduled or go on as planned? And if its canceled do I get a refund?

Recently the park has not opened or closed early on days that it has rained.

The event will go as planned if it is raining and there are no refunds if you are unable to attend due to rain, sorry.

--Robb