TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 at Six Flags Magic Mountain

Hey everyone!

Rideworld and Theme Park Review are happy to announce that West Coast Bash 2009 will take place at Six Flags Magic Mountain on Sunday March 22nd, 2009.

We are still working out the details with the park but you can expect:

- Morning ERT

- Night ERT

- Lunch

- Q&A Session

- Tour

As soon as we have more information we will post it to both RideWorld and Theme Park Review.

For TPR members, keep an eye on this thread for more details!

But for right now, MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Sunday, March 22nd, 2009!

See you there!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Awesome news! My son was just asking me if any information was posted yet. Had a super time last year, and look forward again to this terrific event this year! Thanks again to both sites for putting this together as well as Magic Mountain for their awesome hospitality.

Wow - must've been a bit psychic today! - I was thinking just when this event's date would be announced for sure. Thanks Robb.

Just hope Knott's Winter Solace event is the day before this (Saturday, March 21). Anyone know when/if they set their date in stone? (I've heard they sometimes alter it without much notice)

I did both these events a few years ago and loved them, despite the rather cold weather. It's freezing (for a change, actually) in England at the moment, so maybe Spring on the SoCal side will be warmer this year.

I hope to attend both these events this year and will probably book a nine day trip to cover two weekends, just in case Knott's move their weekend suddenly.

Martin

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!! I am sure that someone is out to get me. My partner and I always try and schedule a trip to California in March and I have missed the West coast Bash every time!!!!!

Hope fully next year I will get there.

Hope every one has a great time from a very jealous scotsman.

right now i have to look for flights and accomodation sharpish then!

For you or anyone else considering coming from the UK, British airways has flights from London to Los Angeles for £170 each way, but these price will go up after 27th January. Tempting isn't it.....

Is there a link to Knotts do as well to help justify the lengthy travel? (although looking at last years MM WCB that could be enough)