TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thrill Point Park [RCT2]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^Intamin Stand Up Coasters! Thats when B&M split apart from them

While that looks good, and I can't wait too see what it looks like.

For white lightning, it looks so unrealistic, so intense, and yet so awesome!

Who knows, maybe Intamin will whip up something like this, they already had an idea going with Volcano.

-Matthew.K

To be honest I based the idea on volcano so I didn't have just another standard intamin invert and just went crazy with it, I tried to keep the idea realistic but I schould have made the loop bigger tough if you try keeping attention to G's and stuff

P.S: the coaster is called WHITE STAR

if you still doubt the names to come from manga's watch soul eater again

themeparkman - Hey if your an emotional type of guy you use emoticons.

I should use that as my signature.

The white intamin/B&M is interesting, I like the layout, but I think it needs something.

Overall the park is great, looking forward to the finished product.

It looks like B&M and Intamin got back together and had a child.

It looks amazing!

I don't like the lack of track pieces as much as the next guy, but this isn't nolimits. Anyways, it's great to be creative, and the track piece lack brings creativity on. A LL park on nedesigns has two mini coaster tracks used as intamin box track.

This are the final screens I had planned for this park unless someone wants something more detailed to be shown

Splinter is the last real addition to the park because I didn't want to end the park having only 1 woodie

The B&M you've all been guessing about is just a refurbished Pioneer that I did and I liked it more than the previous versions of the ride

so without further due, here is the end of the journey of Thrill Point Park.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has followed this project and encouraged me to keep on building and I really enjoyed building it so expect more from me in the future.

-Stijn-

Pioneer.thumb.jpg.a190e48da7270fa26e2a0907dcc80945.jpg

Pioneer final version

Splinter.thumb.jpg.aa13cdbee462762f299d46fc68ab06ec.jpg

the full layout of splinter

The final Pioneer is interesting but when the vertical drop trains go through the corkscrews and barrels rolls the hack looks really wierd.

I would suggest using small stand-up or floorless trains if you are going to use the cobra roll and barrel roll on Pioneer.

I HOPE there is a download of the finished product.

Is there a drop tower in the park?

^I know how to merge now, but my 8cars won't let me, it says the program has stopped working, I can do everything else though. To merge just type in something like "how to merge track in RCT2" in google it should come up with a site that is called hacking in rct2. The only problem is it only tells you how to merge straight track and turns.

Today I've been able to do my first mergeing in RCT2 myself, this means TPP is officially finished and ready to be released.

Rest assured for those who haven't got WW I've got some screens of a working RYU and White Star.

Here are the screens and the DL of TPP

I hope you all enjoyed the park and have fun looking at the park

If anyone needs some cs to open it just post what you need and I'll make a DL for the file

-Stijn-

Thrill Point Finished1a.SV6

Here's the DL for all those who want to keep looking at it

1825324570_Pretzelout.jpg.b4762321cb2cbba13cb70bf7e0e77dd1.jpg

still loving it

1958855669_Pretzelin.jpg.993abe8d822c227c903159017354fea9.jpg

love this part

864816896_Whitestarloop.jpg.8bc9e8163edaebd67c220aa178e82d57.jpg

White star's working loop

The park is awesome, one of the best, the only criticism I could give would be that RYU and Soul Eater don't have enough scenery, I feel there should be more trees and buildings around the two coasters.

I am amazed that White Star is so good, I thought it would just be very high intensity and that's it, however, it is so much better.

Awesome job BelgianGuy, I hope you continue to make parks like this one.

• 3 weeks later...