TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other media players that would work? Quicktime doesn't seem to want to work. I tried deleting the program but came with "fatal error sign".

Jeff

Quicktime works just fine. That's what I play it in. You may need to go to Apple and get the latest version as this is compressed with H.264 and I think you need the latest version in order to play it.

--Robb

If you're having trouble downloading, just try again.

The first time I downloaded it it "finished" at 28mb...but I tried again and it downloaded all 530someoddmb just fine.

Yes, the file is flagged so that everyone has 3 chances to download it before it will give you the "access denied" error.

Please just try it again.

Just curious, how many people did it actually WORK for?

--Robb

As mentioned before, worked flawlessly for me.

Mac OS and Apple Quicktime and Apple's iTunes. No glitches at all, and on Ohio State's email, it was there as soon as I logged in.

My download screen says "Decompression Failed", but that has had no effect on being able to unzip it/access it/watch it.

If you're having trouble downloading, just try again.

The first time I downloaded it it "finished" at 28mb...but I tried again and it downloaded all 530someoddmb just fine.

Yes, the file is flagged so that everyone has 3 chances to download it before it will give you the "access denied" error.

Please just try it again.

Just curious, how many people did it actually WORK for?

--Robb

I started to download the file, but then I canceled it so I could download it using GetRight (just in case the internet connection go lost), but when I tried to download it using GetRight it did not allow me to.

Then I just tried to redownload it the normal way, but I got the "access denied" error.

Is there anyway I can redownload the file using GetRight?

Sorry for bothering you. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks for your time and help.

Thanks again for the Free Gift.

^ I've never used Getitright and don't know anything about it. You know more about it than I do, sorry!

^Maybe you could have both options. When compressed it only saves you something like 4mb. It worked perfectly for me and on vista to. I'm 10 minutes in and lovin' it! Thanks again Robb for an early christmas gift.

The only problem with having two options is that I think additional options may confuse people. Because if you choose one, and it doesn't work, there isn't a way to choose the other without going back through the store system again.

I know it doesn't save much, but I was at least able to put the "readme" instructions in with it.

And I worry that if you can download an .mp4 directly then it would try to download and open in your QT player or browser and not give the option to save to the hard drive.

But these are things maybe I'll do another test with!

Thank you everyone for downloading this and helping out!

--Robb

Thanks again Robb - it worked fine for me - I got the email in about 2 minutes and downloaded in less that 5 minutes - (gotta love my work's internet connection). I started watching the video and I am impressed. Thanks!

Your CDN neighbour from the north!

David