-Mythbusters

-Dirty Jobs

-Game Shows

-Family Guy

-American Dad

-Robot Chicken

-Aqua Teen Hunger Force

-Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Daily Show usually has better interviews because Jon can be serious and ask really great questions, whereas Stephen has to still play in character, so even good interviews get reduced down to easy jokes.

--

Anyone who doesn't think "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is very funny, watch the episode "The Gang Gives Back". The basketball game at the end is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Totally agree with you about Jon Stewart, he really does ask some good questions. But for some reason, I like the total nonsense character that Colbert protrays. As for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I really want to check it out. What channel is it on?

---Brent

Always Sunny is on Hulu, however a few episodes of season 3 are missing (register with an over 18 birthday as it's considered restricted).

I do agree it's one of the best shows on TV right now though. I think season 4 is slipping a little bit, it does have it's moments (Gas Crisis and tonight's ep were amazing), but it's just not as good as the older stuff. Still better than most shows on right now though.

Along with that, I'm a huge Seinfeld/Curb fan. Love that type of comedy.

Also agree about Arrested Development, that was a really amazing show. It's a shame that FOX pulled it.

Meh, I'm not really a TV watcher. I mainly watch TV for baseball and football. I had tried not to miss Family Guy every Sunday but the show has gone way south these past two seasons so it's not as much of a priority to watch it anymore. The only show I watch consistently is The Office, which as kind of lost steam as well. I have better things to do then staring at a tube emitting cathode rays.

• 2 weeks later...

I always say I never have time to watch TV, but I do tend to stockpile shows on tape (yeah, I still have one of those old-fashioned VCR thingamabobs) and watch them when I do have free time. My current lineup:

--Lost

--My Name is Earl

--The Office

--30 Rock

--Life on Mars

--Monk

--Psych

--The Simpsons

--King of the Hill

--Family Guy

--American Dad

I also have a collection of DVDs on loan from my dad that I watch on my lunch hour (I originally watched most of them first-run or in reruns during college). They include:

--Due South

--Early Edition

--The White Shadow

--Adam 12

--The Rockford Files

I wish they would release more episodes of "Quincy, M.E." on DVD beyond season one, and I'm still waiting for them to come out with a "James at 15" DVD set, but as long as they keep putting out new seasons of "CHiPs" (hands down the greatest show in the history of television), I guess I can't complain too much.

Kudos to Wes for bringing up "Arrested Development," by the way. That show was Jason Bateman Awesome!

• 14 years later...

Am BUMPING this thread, because ... well ......

Did anyone else see the VERY short series, The Witcher: Blood Origin ?

We just did. And it was done in .... wait for it ..... FOUR EPISODES! I mean, wtf?

NO SPOILERS here .... but, well... we knew it was four, and it was packed with 'stuff'.

Still. Felt a bit cheated, that it lasted only a very short little while. Gotta love TV.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2008 at 7:05 PM, chmilo24 said:

...or just your favorite show.

--Chris

My all time favorite TV Show is The Golden Girls. Something about that show is just so funny, and it was so far ahead of it's time. Amazing show.

- I am currently really enjoying re-watching NCIS, and How To Get Away With Murder. I'm also watching Sinfeld for the first time.... It's slowly... very very very slowly starting to grow on me. 

🎶 Thank you for being a friend.... 🎶

Hi there! My name's Sean! I'm 33 years old, and I've got autism. I live near St. Louis with my mom, and since my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, and since my all time favorite dates are from Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and before (before SkyScreamer opened at Six Flags St. Louis in May of 2011), and since I've been a huge game show fan since I was a kid, and since Bob Barker passed away last year, and since Alex Trebek passed away 3 years ago, and since my all time favorite game shows are from 2006 and before (since Bob retired from "The Price Is Right" in June of 2007, and Drew Carey took over for Bob in October of 2007, and since Alex was hosting "Jeopardy!" and other game shows), what memories do you have watching Bob Barker on "The Price Is Right"? :) #ThePriceIsRight #BobBarker #ComeOnDown #BarkersBeauties #Plinko #ANewCar #ShowcaseShowdownBigWheel #Showcases #HappyGilmore #HelpControlThePetPopulationHaveYourPetsSpayedOrNeutered :) 

And even though Steve Harvey is funny on "Family Feud", but since Steve didn't began hosting "Family Feud" until 2010 (3 years after Bob retired from "The Price Is Right" and Drew took over for Bob), my 2 all time favorite "Family Feud" hosts were Richard Dawson and Ray Combs (even though Ray committed suicide the same way Robin Williams did), and I also liked the other "Family Feud" hosts from 1999 to 2006 as well, like Louie Anderson (even though Louie died from cancer like Richard Dawson did, though Dawson died from esophageal cancer and Louie died from lymphoma), Richard Karn (aka Al Borland, Tim's buddy Al Borland on "Home Improvement"), and John O'Hurley (aka J. Peterman, Elaine's boss on "Seinfeld", even though John continued to host "Family Feud" until 2010 when Steve took over), but Richard Dawson and Ray Combs were my 2 all time favorite "Family Feud" hosts! :) #SurveySays :) 

And even though Buzzr is okay, but I like the old Game Show Network/GSN from Thursday, December 1, 1994 (when Game Show Network launched) to Sunday, December 31, 2006 while Bob was hosting "The Price Is Right" on CBS, and while Alex was hosting "Jeopardy!" :)

Take care everybody, and like Bob said at the end of every episode of "The Price Is Right" (now Drew, but like I said, my all time favorite game shows are from 2006 and before), "Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered!" :)

Sean :)