• Freddie Mercury-Queen
    • Serj Tankian-System of a Down
    • Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden
    • Zack De La Rocha-Rage Against The Machine
    • Ozzy Osbourne-Black Sabbath/Ozzy
    • James Hetfield-Metallica
    • Corey Taylor-Slipknot
    • Steven Tyler-Areosmith
    • Chris Cornelfluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooSoundgarden/Audioslave

Well I have been thinking about this for a while and I thought that I would ask my fellow TPRers for their opinion. Every week I will ask you guys to vote for who you think is the best musician is. It will be a different position with different people each week. This week it will be vocalists, so you will vote for who think the best vocalist is for a Rock band. So when we are done we should have a band made out of the greatest musicians who have ever lived.

EDIT: If you do not like any of the vocalists that I put on the poll, you can do a write in for who ever you want. Just post: Write In Vote Your Vote Here. Sorry for all the confusion and disapointment

--Chris

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no Janis Joplin, no Mick Jagger, no David Bowie, no Steve Perry, no David Lee Roth, no Tim or Jeff Buckley, no Thom Yorke...but some dude from Slipknot, De La Rocha (who is essentially rapping and not singing) and James Hetfield (when have you ever listened to a Metallica song and thought "Yo, that singer dude is totally hitting tons of killer notes").

If we're going heavy metal, I'd like to see Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) or Ronnie James Dio. But it's your poll (and I voted Axl Rose). Would be interesting to see if he would make out of his bedroom to join up with the rest of the band. Well at least he would have more chance of Freddy Mercury I suppose.

I'd have to say Ronnie James Dio had the best voice, even though I'm not a fan of his stuff. I'm still partial to Paul McCartney and his range.

Although I'm a big fan of Springsteen and Metallica I don't think Hetfield or Bruce have "great" voices.