TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

If we are already on the Behemoth trip, is there anything extra we need to do? I want to get a Behemoth Bash Shirt, so do I need to fill out the registration form or is that already included?

The very first question in this thread already addressed this. Please read.

To answer again, no, if you are registered for the Behemoth trip your event registration and T-Shirt are alread included.

Is there a cap to the participants or a deadline for registering or a refund if cancelled with notice.

There is no cap, but the registration deadline is July 31st. (It's on the store page and I'll add it to the flyer ASAP)

We would not be able to issue a refund, sorry.

--Robb

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no cap, but the registration deadline is July 31st. (It's on the store page and I'll add it to the flyer ASAP)

We would not be able to issue a refund, sorry.

--Robb

Five days advance notice is reasonable, I will wait then until the 31st to register. If things change and numbers are higher than expected and you need to consider putting in a cap please let us know.

yes the falls were running at the top of the mountain on the Vortex side, just not on Canada day

The falls on the Vortex side of the mountain have NOT running at all this year.

but there was still a lot of water on the top to indicate as much.

What does that mean.

Robb, just a quick question. Is there a limit on total people able to attend this event.

yes the falls were running at the top of the mountain on the Vortex side, just not on Canada day

The falls on the Vortex side of the mountain have NOT running at all this year.

but there was still a lot of water on the top to indicate as much.

What does that mean.

Robb, just a quick question. Is there a limit on total people able to attend this event.

Quote:

Is there a cap to the participants or a deadline for registering or a refund if cancelled with notice.

There usually is water on the top of the mountain when you are on Vortex - I think the bulk of it is from rain. It's pretty flat up there.

Already mentioned it on the last page. (Handily reprinted above.)

I registered just now via PayPal... do I still have to send in the completed form on the flyer? (If you'll recall, Robb, payment methods for me are an adventure. )

Glad to see it's finally official. Should be nice to get some ERT that day since it's a holiday and might end up being a little busier than normal. I have one question though...

I have a free admission pass I had gotten from volunteering at the park on Math and Physics day. Can I use this for my admission and just pay the $35 option?

Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughn Suites, right on the corner of Highway 407 and Highway 7. Mixed reviews, though many say along the lines of "good hotel for the price". The hotel says they're two kilometres from CW, though Google Maps (and common sense) would suggest closer to six. Either way it's less than 10 minutes away, so having never been there aside, I'd recommend it. (Other hotels include Holiday Inn Express for about the same price, and the Radisson for about $30-40 extra.)

I take it you haven't had the chance to book anything yet?

^^&^

Um, we booked our hotel for the group months ago. Do you really think we would wait till the last minute to book 30 rooms near a themepark!?!?

Robb was probably just asking to see if you'd be near us to hang out the two nights we'll be in town!

^Y'know, it keeps slipping my mind that there's still a full-fledged trip going on. Oy. (Who would ever visit up here on "spur-of-the-moment" anyway? )

How close would you guys be, then? Everything closes at 5 on a Canadian Sunday night anyway.

Tried to register online with plans to follow up with a money order to be sent out but still haven't received the email confirmation to print out and include with my payment.

Should I try to register online again? Or should I just send the payment out with the form from the flyer with a note?

Help and direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

^ You may want to check your spam folder. The order was recieved and the email went out. It's the same email address you are registered on the forums for and it looks correct.

The other thing you could do is just send in the money order and reference your order #

Email me directly if you need your order number.

--Robb