TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya should be a great day...civic holiday + ert + lunch = much better day then being at work....

Might i suggest trying to get a tour of Wonder Mountain, as in, the inside of it? Thunder Run would be quite neat to see...

Could you add a guest with mine as well...So me + guest...thanks

^ Have you heard those new commercials on the radio?

"Name the first thing that pops into your mind when I say...Coffee."

"McDonalds!"

I can guarantee you there isn't a single Canadian that thinks that way. If you say coffee, we'll all say Tim Hortons. There is no substitute.

Back on topic...This should be a blast! Really looking forward to all the upcoming information as it becomes available.

93 Octane can be hard to find, but it will run you about 15 cents more per litre than regular gasoline here. My car requires 91 Octane, which is at about a 12 cent premium. This summer I expect to be filling up anywhere from $1.15-$1.30 per litre. An empty to full fill up in Canada costs me $60-$65 on average, fill ups in the States are about $40-$45 for the same car getting the same amount of fuel.

Needless to say fuel is more expensive up here than in the US, and it's even more expensive in Europe.

93 Octane can be hard to find, but it will run you about 15 cents more per litre than regular gasoline here. My car requires 91 Octane, which is at about a 12 cent premium. This summer I expect to be filling up anywhere from $1.15-$1.30 per litre. An empty to full fill up in Canada costs me $60-$65 on average, fill ups in the States are about $40-$45 for the same car getting the same amount of fuel.

Needless to say fuel is more expensive up here than in the US, and it's even more expensive in Europe.

Thanks! Yeah, I figured it'd be more expensive and all.. That sounds pretty reasonable though. I just gotta make sure I don't go WOT too much (4mpg average when I'm getting on it).

I'm most definitely in for this trip. Maybe I can even convince Nuss to come up from Florida!

I definitely want to go, but I am not sure that i can get the time off work

I probably need at least one, maybe two, days depending went I leave the park. At least I have a Cedar Fair season pass to cut some of the costs if I do attend.

Hey Robb, do you have any idea what the latest date is when we can tell you the answer?

Ya, and the fact that it's planning on hitting 1.30 or 1.40 by summer is insane...see, this is why i don't drive...lol...plus living in Toronto, no real need to...

I can't wait for this event...Behemoth has started its pull through testing now.

^ Get the breakfast from McDonalds, throw coffee in garbage, get coffee from Tim Hortons.

Done.

Heh.

For the record, gas prices hit $1.10/litre this morning. Oy.

Lol, we pay the same, it's just in pounds...

And I'll be at this event, woo!