TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Gilroy Gardens is a great little park. With as many trees and plants as they have, it's fairly amazing to note that the only tree in the park that is not a transplant is the tree that is in the center of the Artichoke Dip ride.

As stated by Big Mike and Coaster Palooza, the car ride is awesome. If you ever have the chance to see it during the park's "Holiday Lights" seasonal offering, do not miss it. As nice as the two courses are in their standard operating mode, they are even better during the holidays as the Twelve Days of Christmas are played out during the ride as a series of lighted displays that are VERY impressive.

Most all of the attractions in the park are well suited to the relaxed, family friendly atmosphere. As nice as the park is, a family wooden coaster and/or a log flume would really be a nice fit here. I hope they are able to expand the ride offerings someday.

Thanks for the photos and report.

Most all of the attractions in the park are well suited to the relaxed, family friendly atmosphere. As nice as the park is, a family wooden coaster and/or a log flume would really be a nice fit here. I hope they are able to expand the ride offerings someday.

Thanks for the photos and report.

I agree. As hot as Gilroy gets in the summertime, this park could use a first-class flume ride.

^ VERY COOL!!!

I am leaning towards the idea of having a face picture kind of like that on the front of the new Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt!!

I am looking for a picture of me smiling with just an outline in black, so it can print on the shirt.

Of course, Big Mike is inept at this stuff, so if any Valuable Big Mike Readers can come up with some ideas, your work will be displayed throughout the year on the T-Shirt

Peace, Big Mike

Big Mike,

Epic trip reports for 2008. Awesome.

I suggest you start another thread for your wacky 2009 adventures! Just imagine what it'd be like to have another thread in the top 10 of replies/views/blowhardisms/etc. Then, what you could do, is to add together all of the stats of all of your threads and cross check them against combined stats of other topics and once again prove your awesomeness to all.

I think your fans deserve a new thread, and to not have to sift through hundreds of posts to keep up on your '09 adventures! I'm sure it'll be refreshing for you to start off with a fresh new thread.

Please let me know if I need to get in touch with your HQs on this - or if this is a decision you can make on your own.

Humbly yours,

MSW

^^ Jon, now people like you is what makes this thread worth doing!!

I would LOVE some help with this!

Let me find a picture and I will get back to you!

OR, if any Big Mike Readers were reading along somewhere and thought to themsleves "Boy, Big Mike looks really good in that picture", please post that picture here in the thread! (Especially if you are a Valuable Female Big Mike Reader)!

Thanks Jon and everybody else

Peace, Big Mike

Hey Great Friends!!!

While I am putting together the next segment of The Big Mike Road Show 2008, which is Knott's Berry Farm, I went and joined FACEBOOK!

Now, any Valuable Big Mike Readers can send a "friends request" to the Big Man!!!

Send a quick note with it and say you are from my favorite website TPR so I know your just not another random girl or guy out there sending me a "friends request" just because I am super hot and they want sex! Been getting a lot of those so far!

Thanks!

Peace, Big Mike