TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kennywood (KW) Discussion Thread

I'm 5' 10" 195 pounds and often see a lot of people complain on this site.

I'm 5'11" and have no trouble fitting on Premier rides.

I'm glad someone understood my attempt at a little humor

Anyway, how many times do people have to keep posting that the ride will have a name shortly? Can't people read to figure that out?

I have to laugh becuase i was just at the park last week and was going to ride the Turnpike, but it had a long line.

I think the concept for the coaster looks awesome. It sort of seems like a Premier Rides version of Maverick at CP with many elements. Right now I am kind of excited for it since depending on the college I attend, it might be easy to drive to.

Can't wait to find out the name and see the layout.

Anyway, how many times do people have to keep posting that the ride will have a name shortly? Can't people read to figure that out?

Obviously not considering they keep asking...

http://www.rcdb.com/8612.htm

Here is the rcdb info, top speed of 50 doesn't sound like there will be much more of a drop than the original 95' top hat thing. Personally I think this will be awesome and a great fit for this small park. Plus it will be the first thing people see coming into the park. On the other hand, so much for trying to get to the ride before the crowds get in, this will be the first thing after exiting the tunnel!! Hopefully the get the queue is built away from the entrance so as not to bottleneck getting into the park. While they are bringing back rides (Bayern Kurve) and saving rides (Turnpike), maybe they could get the Rotor back up on the hill where it belongs!!!!

Hah, and you say I was complaining!

I like how this coaster is barely 4 hours old and everyone is already talking about how awful its gonna be. Cant people just be happy that parks are investing in major attractions with the economy in the tank.

I wouldn't call this major, but I do give Kennywood props for adding much of anything (especially a coaster) in this economy.

I think this is perfect for this size of park. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm already getting sick of those El Loco coasters & this is an alternate.

Also, it's nice to see that Premier is continuing to branch out idea wise with their company. This reminds of me not only of Wicked but Lynet at Farup Sommerland as well.

Props to Kennywood - Hope this is a good addition.

That way less people get in line for it, just a guess.

That makes no sense whatsoever. If they choose to promote it or not it will get a line. You actually think if they don't promote it people at the park will see the coaster and say "I didn't see a commercial for it, I am not going to ride it"