TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I have a Broken Heart....

Chrissie

Thanks for all the lovely words.

Frankie returned home today. Not in the state that I would have liked him to be, but he his home never the less. We have had him cremated and are going to bury him in the garden and plant a tree for him!

We had a small update last night. The police called and said they had an anonymous call from a member of the public and should have more evidence in the next few days, so keep your fingers crossed!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring the rude post above me...

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Losing anyone that is apart of the family is hard, even a family pet.

It's not easy to forget what happened, but try to get out and think some happy thoughts.

I hope the police are able to get to the bottom of this.

If I really lost my dog tragically, I wouldn't advertise it on a freaking roller coaster site.....

LAME!!!

Is it just me?!?!

Actually, I knew that alot of TPR members have beloved dogs/pets as there have been various dog/pet threads around here. This board is for non-coaster chat, so I don't see the problem.

I am really upset about losing my dog and have never lost one before, so was looking for some support on how to get through this. I have been a member of this site for almost 3 years now and have struck up a few friendships here and thought it would be helpful for me to talk about it with other people. God forbid, that this should happen to anyone else, I hope they would feel that they could talk to the TPR members as well because it has made me feel so much better!

Even if my dog had died of natural causes, i'm sure I would have done the same.

You don't have to agree with everything, but you could be slightly more tactful with the words you use.

^^ Thanks Wes!!

Anyway, We're facing another small dilemma. We got in touch with Frankie's breeder as we felt she should know what happened. We were invited to her house yesterday and it turns out she has puppies. We knew that she had them but at the time we contacted her they were all gone. However, someone has changed their minds and there is now one little boy left. My Dad and my Sister really want to get him but myself and my Mum are undecided. We still feel loyal to Frankie and I feel bad as he's only been gone a week.

Is it too soon?? I don't know.

• 3 weeks later...
If I really lost my dog tragically, I wouldn't advertise it on a freaking roller coaster site.....

LAME!!!

Is it just me?!?!

Total posts: 159

38? Really? Cmon dude, act your age and show a little respect. I'm surprised you haven't attacked the Dan Miller tribute yet also.

Again, my prayers are with you Chrissie, and I love the new addition.

Keep us updated as to if they find the little loser kids that did this.

Indeed. This is the kind of sh!t I absolutely hate. I am very sorry for your loss, while I have not lost a dog, I did loose one cat to the pet food recall, & later my cat Bud (who I have known since the day I came home from the hospital-literally he was 18 when he had to get put down) to old age. If anything like this were to happen with me & both of my cousins, whom ever did it would pay.

OMG!!! He is sooooooooooo cute! One of my dogs is called Oscar! Please keep us updated. I really do hope they catch the thugs. Congrats on Oscar! How many months old is he?

He's just over 3 months old! Today he is off to the vet to get his 2nd vaccination!

Again, thanks for all your support guys, means alot!

Getting a new pet is always the easyest way I think.

Luckily we had 2 cats Pickles and Parsley but Parsley dide because he just wouldn't eat anything, becamse skinnier and skinnier and then suddnly he died. It ususally takes a couple of months to recover, sometimes I forget that parsley was even there, I know that is sad but it happens really, things go away and you just forget about them really. It's a bit like losing something, but exept you can't find it again and say "I remember!"

Anyway, sorry about your loss and good luck with your new dog.

Cheers,

BlackHole2005.

Another update!!

The police called today, they have the name of the person who done it and once they track this person down they will be interviewed under caution. They said they will get back to us as soon as they have done so. Keep your fingers crossed!

^ Oscar has settled in just fine, thanks! Hes really starting to come out of his shell!! What kind of puppy are you getting?? Bet your excited!!

Sorry to hear you lose a pet that way. Sucks. Am glad to hear they found somebody who did it, although that'll be tough to go through too I know, finding out who actually did it, etc.

But glad to hear you've found another new member of your family!

The pain of loss will subside eventually, in it's own way/time. Never entirely, but enough to make current things easier for you and your family.

Looking forward to pix of the newbie in your brood, lol.