TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering about the latest blog entry. The mention of the 25 again (the cost of the cab ride), and going to write a few e-mails. Even though it's donan sending the e-mails and supposedly Martin doing the blog.

Who was he guessing would have dropped him a line? What do you think the significance of the photo from the hotel room window is? Anything?

I'm still wondering about the latest blog entry. The mention of the 25 again (the cost of the cab ride), and going to write a few e-mails. Even though it's donan sending the e-mails and supposedly Martin doing the blog.

Who was he guessing would have dropped him a line? What do you think the significance of the photo from the hotel room window is? Anything?

I dunno, but I heard that Boston is supposed to be a hint.

Maybe it's the first coaster of that involves taxation without representation.

Okay, that one was a bit obscure. I should have stuck with my tea party joke...

Maybe it's the first coaster of that involves taxation without representation.

Give me liberty or give me...pizza pie. (Ritza Rie!) Hey, I liked your joke.

I dunno, but I heard that Boston is supposed to be a hint.

What about the band Boston? Maybe there's a hint in one of their song titles or albums. You know, rock n roll and coasters? Another possibility is Boston a fave band of somebody who's orchestrating this, and a detour from the real info.

Could be a revolutionary or patriot themed coaster. Granted, both those names and varients have been used a lot, but maybe it's a new angle on the era?

This may be a rather simple guess, but maybe the name of the coaster will be as basic as Heatwave. Yeah, it's not overly creative, but it fits in with all of the temperature references and it's better than Behemoth.

I'm having a hard time coming up with anything else heat-related - Especially anything that involves an airplane. Over at Coasterdom, someone said Afterburner. Anyone else have any guesses?