TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another "Hint" on that blog site. (Blog: Consistent Change.)

"Anyway, is anyone besides my girlfriend reading this? Walter, you there? Claude????"

That's confusing ... Walter and Claude are the one from B&M ... I think... Mayby things are really not what they look like!

And another thing ... http://nantimi.com/coasterSitez.html --> It's offline!! :o

If this is Hershey, I've never seen them do this great of a job with coaster nerd publicity. If it's not, it works out well for Hershey anyway. (i've thought it was HP all along) I know what the coaster is, along with knowit on coasternet.com. Your going to love it... And according to knowit, there may be a flat going in as well! This will be a great year hear in Hershey.

Before you flame me, my family knows the structural engineer resposible for GB, SR and RS. My dad also works as a software designer for Herco.

^^I saw that too. That puts a slight hole in my "it's definitely an Intamin" theory. Though I did speculate earlier that it being a B&M might be how "Things are not what they seem," or whatever that quote was. B&M could still be tricking us into THINKING it's an Intamin. Again - Nantimi=Intatmin - VERY obvious.

But TOO obvious? Hmmm...

Edit: If it IS a B&M, I wouldn't feel completely blind-sided because of these few little inconsistencies and details, but well, let's just say I'll will be $5 poorer (kids, don't gamble). I'm still 98% positive it's an Intamin.

^^I saw that too. There goes my "it's definitely an Intamin" theory. Though I did speculate earlier that it being a B&M might be how "Things are not what they seem," or whatever that quote was. B&M could still be tricking us into THINKING it's an Intamin. Again - Nantimi=Intatmin - VERY obvious.

But TOO obvious? Hmmm...

Hmmm ... I really think it's to obvious! ...

What will it be! That's the question!! And if we can believe that blog... It will be answered sooner than we think!

^ Everything up to this point has had Intamin written all over it. I would VERY surprised if it was anything else.

We've never been sure it was an Intamin ... The site (www.nantimi.com) said us that somethings aren't what they look like! (or something like that ).

The fellow on CB added a link to his r1_c1 piece.

Image updated.

Dunno if anyone else has noticed this but i've turned up the brightness on my cpu to full blast and the 1st picture looks like part of a thumb, the next picture looks like you are in the middle of a horshoe corkscrew and the roller coaster is curving to the right.

The middle picture looks like the coaster is going throught a tunnel into an immelman (Cuz the supports at the top are curving to the left) and the bottom picture looks like a sharp curve, possibly mid horshoe corkscrew or something.

If this is what it really is going to be, then looks for a maverick coaster, cause that's what it looks like.

I'm giving you some clues to help out. In my own odd sort of way. This could have something to do with it...

If your clues are real ... than I think you are trying to say that there is coming an Flying Coaster.

The aeroplane on de website of nantimi, and the name of the poster of that movie on youtube is also something with fly.

So you try us to say that there is an Intamin (or B&M), or maybe Vekoma (the first puzzle) is coming to HP!?

^^I saw that too. That puts a slight hole in my "it's definitely an Intamin" theory. Though I did speculate earlier that it being a B&M might be how "Things are not what they seem," or whatever that quote was. B&M could still be tricking us into THINKING it's an Intamin. Again - Nantimi=Intatmin - VERY obvious. .

Well If its not what it seems, wouldnt it be B&M if it seems to be Intamin? I mean everything seems to lead me think it is intamin

Not sure if anyone has found this yet... but on the 9/17 entry on Nantimi's main page, if you scroll your mouse over "client relations", you'll notice it's a link to a picture with the title "LukeSandor"...

There's the pic... who's S. Kernacs? Is that the same guy in the pic? Who's Luke Sandor?

Let me know if anyone else has already posted this or what the answers are if we already know...

[EDIT]... nevermind... S. Kernacs is refering to Sandor Kernacs of Intamin... continue on...