TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Woman Allegedly Attacks Visitor for Cutting Line at WDW

*See kids, line cutting is bad.

Fox news:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. — Cutting in line at the Magic Kingdom landed one visitor in jail.

Police said Victoria Walker accused another visitor of cutting the line for the "Mad Tea Party" ride. Reports said she punched Aimee Krause a few times in the head before the two could be separated.

Krause said she's had seizures, memory loss and blurred vision since the May attack.

Walker was allowed to return to her Alabama home, but a judge later issued a warrant for her arrest after hearing of the severity of the injuries.

She was taken to the Orange County Jail where she bonded out of yesterday.

Wow. I've seen dumb things but that must have been kind of brutal. Alabama really needs some new representatives.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I resent my state being singled out for stupidity! While certain citizens of this state are poster children for the Darwin Awards, we aren't all ignoramuses! Some of us can even spell! I chalk the bad behavior up to the lack of quality roller coasters in the state. There are no B&M's or Intamins to be found, so might as well pound on someone for line cutting!

coaster_dad

(Please note that my tongue is firmly in cheek as I type this! LOL)

Hey I admire your State citizens for pounding on people who cut in line. I think more people should do this, in fact, everyone should do this- Alabama Rocks!

Steve- my tongue is not in my cheek, beat down on those cutters-C

Seriously though...line jumpers suck, I wish I could punch them in the head more often!

Elissa - this is a TOP LMAO. I can almost see you crouching behind a bush ready to beat down on them. How often do you do this? (punch them in the head that is, not hide behind a bush)

Steve-Off to bed now but LMAO all the way-C

I second that, the number of idiot's in parks I'd love to beat the crap out of. I'll tell the police it was the practical examination for my next karate grading.

Great Adventure or magic mountain should hire that woman as security, though it looks like she'll be going from Sweet Home Alabama to Sweet Home State Prison.