TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never failed a class, but there were a few times where I was able to withdraw with no grade when I saw everything going south. (In a Filmmaking class all my 16mm film stock came back from the developing lab black with no image, turns out that the camera I borrowed from the college was bad. The teacher understood and let me withdraw because there was only a few weeks left in the semester and I couldn't make up the lost time)

When was the last time you got a new pet?

Once again, Goliath at SFMM. It was the first time I'd ridden it, and I'd forgotten that the coaster goes into a tunnel at the bottom of the first drop. When we reached the peak, and I looked down to not see any track in front of me, I swear my heart skipped a beat. It's stupid, but hey, that's adrenaline-fueled logic for you.

When was the last time you bought music in a physical format?

I'm afraid my last self injury isn't that interesting. About two months ago I was carrying a mug of pipping hot soup and stumbled. The soup went all over my thumb. I swore up a storm, but managed to not drop the mug. Blisters formed almost instantly and my thumb today has fresh pink skin where they were.

When was the last time found a new album you loved?