86 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sanjaya get kicked off?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I couldn't care less. The only reason he's still on is that 10 year old girls have a boner for him, and everyone else only keeps him on to sabotoge the show. It sorta sucks that he's gonna take away an opprotunity for the people who desserve it, but whatever, its just a singing contest.

American Idol sucks unless its Audition time where the freaks come out and play.

Other than that, I wish it would get cancelled. And besides, if Sanjaya got kicked off, he'd end up having a brief 15 minutes of fame, just look at William Hung!

There was a time when Ryan Seacrest would literally have to beg people to get on local morning news television here in LA. I hope Sanjaya wins so that time can come again. And I don't even watch American Idol.

Well, I was pissed off when Sanjaya was voted through and Sundance was kicked off the show. Then I was pissed off that he was never making the bottom 3. But now, I just want to see him on the show for comedic value. I love how even Simon have given up insulting him. He has even been made fun of on SNL. This kid sure is taking the fame of William Hung to another level!

Sanjaya Anthem video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAT27LhkQ-4

Sanjaya reminds me of Klinger from M*A*S*H. He's doing all he can to get kicked out so he can just go home but no one will let him!

I think it's hilarious that so many people are voting just to keep him in because he sucks!

I'm still calling Melinda, Kisha, and Blake in the finals; however I think we'll have Sandyvagina for a few more weeks at least.

-Don