1. 1. Should Sanjaya get kicked off?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Was the person David Blaine?

LOL, no. It's some fat chick who looks like she could lose a few pounds anyway. (Sorry if that was offensive to anybody, but I really can't stand people who are that stupid.)

To be honest, I couldn't care less. The only reason he's still on is that 10 year old girls have a boner for him, and everyone else only keeps him on to sabotoge the show. It sorta sucks that he's gonna take away an opprotunity for the people who desserve it, but whatever, its just a singing contest.

I agree completly

He is such a loser and cant sing anything correctly. Especially in the british songs. But he is funny to look at.

Miss Sanjaya wears out those judges (especially Simon) everytime she comes out. That's what they get for putting her and Antonella through. Now they're reduced to talk about his hair and clothes... because they don't have anything to say about his singing! Guess they better hire a call center to flood the lines and call everyone except Miss Thang!

Luckily I record the show so i can just skip past her shreikings.

I'm sure when she eventually gets voted off, they'll just paint her up and enter her in a Miss Gay America prelim. She'll get high marks in hair and gown but they'll give her a "goose egg" in talent.

I'm actually enjoying it that he's still in the "competition". He can't sing worth crap, he looks ridiculous, and everyone including him knows it. If nothing else, I think the people who are voting for him because he's terrible will win in the end when Idol finally fails and people don't go out and buy enough cds to make the albums go multi-platinum. Taylor Hicks did it, now look at him! (has anyone actually SEEN him lately?)

Heck, I'll vote for Sanjaya if it means I won't have to suffer thru 4 days of American Idol every week. Really looking forward to next week's HOUR long results show so we can hear from JLo, oh joy.

I don't like him either. I wish I could vote!!! Lol!!

Gina got voted off?? Didn't see that happening. American Idol doesnt air over here until Friday night.

If its not American Idol it will be something else,.Pop Idol was the UK verson of AI and when that died after the 2nd series,Simon Cowell came back with a new show named the X Factor. The X factor is split into 3 catogories - groups, solo artists aged 16-24 and solo artists 25 and over.

Its now on its 3rd season here and the winners have relesed 1 album and then disappeared. It wouldn't surprise me if the X factor appeared stateside soon.

^ Agreed. If I remember correctly, there was one fart who couldn't sing for crap last year, but kept getting voted through for looking like Chicken Little.

Even if he did win, it wouldn't mean the end of the show! It's far to big a cash-vacuum to be killed by one season.

-Jahan

I don't watch American Idol. I pride myself on that. So I don't know who this Sanjaya guy is. But if he's anything like the guy in this video then get rid of the guy.

[WARNING] Do not click on the video link unless you are alright with really stupid songs being stuck in your head. [/YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!]

I went to an Oklahoma football banquet thing, and there was a drawing for some pictures, and one of the coaches put in "sanjaya malakar". Some woman drew it from the box, and she said it about 10 times before everyone started cracking up and told her!

If its not American Idol it will be something else,.Pop Idol was the UK verson of AI and when that died after the 2nd series,Simon Cowell came back with a new show named the X Factor.

Oh man. We had that crap as well. Worst show ever! I think our winners released 1 song, which made it to like #30 in the charts, and nobody saw them again.

I'm agreeing with Wes and Jahan. Every season of Australian Idol that i have watched, there has usually been some crapola singer who gets to about 4th or 5th and then is voted out 'shockingly'. While he annoyingly takes the spots of good talent, he or she never goes very far.