TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hoodie The Movie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know what you mean. Me and Matt contemplated putting in subtitles during those parts because the audio was so bad(stupid go karts).

Actually what I need to do is invest in a new camera that has a microphone jack. I have an external mic that I have been wanting to use for a long time, but my camera isn't equipped for it.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

Not a problem. Hopefully all these comments and constructive criticisms will help you with your future works.

I am a HS teacher, and I teach in a specialized lab dedicated to Information Technology. One of my workstations is specifially designed for Digital Video Production. We use a Canon GL-1 camera. Very expensive (and now outdated), but high quality mini-DV cam. The kids who work on it have 9 weeks to learn how to do basic editing (using Windows Movie Maker...YUCK! I prefer Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5) and then make a commercial on the topic of their choice.

I showed your video to my students who are completing the workstation, and they were very impressed. Now, I'll show it when the new students start the workstation in February to give them some inspiration. All of my students know I am a coaster fanatic. They think it's cool...or, so they say!

BTW...Guy T. Koepp...if you are reading this...I also show my students your video, too. They really enjoyed it!

Bottom line...keep producing more videos! As you produce more and more, the quality of work will improve, and that will be evident when you view your latest work, and then compare it to earlier works.

Bottom line...keep producing more videos! As you produce more and more, the quality of work will improve, and that will be evident when you view your latest work, and then compare it to earlier works.

That is so true. I've gotten so much better since

Man, what were you 8-9 yrs. old? Still very creative. When the dino stuck his head up about mid-point in the video I had a flashback from "Land Of The Lost". I love the warp speed and the bit of stop-motion with Chip. You have a talent for this sort've thing!

LOL! I've watched the video a few times and it never lets up. Thanks guys that made me happy considering it's the offseason and I have an injured knee and can't walk. But you guys should make a sequal. Again GREAT video....I wish my delievery will come magically...but I think its coming the old fashion way...oh well. I'm looking forward to more awesome videos Jeremy and Matt.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I really enjoy reading what everyone thinks about the movie.

Me and Matt both want to do a sequel. It probably won't happen until further down the road though. Right now we aren't sure where to take the story. I actually brainstormed a few ideas at work today. But I think I might need to work on them a little more. I just hope that we can come up with a creative and funny idea.

Oh and 500th post!!!

I thought about doing a parody, this time using DIS Board t-shirts. We'll put on our "magical" DIS Board t-shirts, but we're transported to It's a Small World. We'll take off the shirts, scream in terror, and jump up and down on them. If only I had some DIS Board t-shirts still... *sigh*

Maybe we could also do "Returning the Disneyland Castle."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...