TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey there...I live in North Carolina...we get to hail the "not so great" Carowinds which was purchased by Cedar Fair this year (THANK GOD FOR CEDAR FAIR)....I guess I am going to have to pull out some of my old roller coaster pics and start a topic in the forum.

I found a link to TPR from construction pictures of Maverick and I have been sitting here reading through the pictures, videos and forums for over 4 hours now. Great Site!

Well, nice to meet other coaster fanatics...I have lost track at how many I have ridden...its well over 100. I try to do one major theme park each year (would love to do more, but my partner likes to ride the benches at the parks, so I have to find friends to travel with...). I am sure one of these TPR trips, I will go. It sounds like sooooo much fun. Still cannot believe that one park gave you beer, let you pound nails into an airtime packed coaster AND let you write on it!!!!! Woo Hoo....sounds like an excellent vacation to me.

Well, I am sure I will post occasionally...I need to sift through my pictures and start a new topic soon....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Jeffrey Guilkey and I am currently living in Indiana and I'm two hours away from Indiana Beach and three hours away from Paramount's King Island and 4 hours away from Holiday World and Cedar Point. You can guess where I'm located generally. According to my memory, I have ridden on 23 roller coaster but there is more to come next summer! Can't wait! I'm currently developing my roller coaster blog since I have many trips coming up like "Headin' to the Mountian" tour which will feature 3 parks; Dollywood, Kentucky Kingdom, and Holiday World and during the summer I will go to Indiana Beach even thou there isn't a lot of people there Then I'm going to for family vacation and side trips will be universal studio and IOA! I'm looking forward to share the experience with all of you!

Check out my website @ www.coasterwarriors.com There is basic stuff not a lot there at this time. I will have new interface before Roller Coaster Seaon resume in Feburay or earlier! Check it out!

Hey everyone PKI ManJZ here, I have been looking at the TPR phots and trip reports, and so I finally joined. I am in Cincinnati Ohio, about 10 min from Kings Island. Ya'll might know me because of my Cedar Point and PKI Photo Trip reports! I am into coasters (DUH!), biking, guitar, women lol, and theater. Lovin it here at TPR!

Hello. My name is Jochem and I'm 17 years old.

I have been a contestant of the 'Achterbahn Akademie' in Holiday Park and my hobby is building model roller coasters out of K'nex.

I probably won't post that much, since I am also active at Themepark.nl and SSCoasters.net... plus, I have a life.

I enclosed a picture of myself.

Cya!

P.S. I am from The Netherlands.

giesbers3klein.jpg.0f0f2da649021f71afd385498d59943e.jpg

Jogumpie...(on the left)

Hi!My name is vangee.I am Japanese.I am not good at English though it is regrettable.However, I want to do happily with everybody.There is fully a thing that doesn't understand about this site.It remembers little by little.Please contact me when it comes to Japan !

wooden5.jpg.1ce42b6c0b7c34cba0438afb4a5657bc.jpg

Me.In the WHITE CANYON.It is a wooden coaster of Japan.In winter time.

Hello everyone in Theme Park Review Land!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, say hello and tell us a little bit about you so we can get to know our members a little bit better.

Simply click the "Post Reply" button you see there above and give us your info!

Maybe tell us where you're from, what your local park is how many coasters you've been on, and maybe something non-coaster related so we don't seem totally geeky!

BTW, I'm Robb....for those of you who live in a cave. I live down the street from SFMM. I've been on over 800 coasters. I make video games for a living. I have three "dingly danglys" on my cell phone.

--Robb

Hello TPR faithful! My name is Jim, and I’m finally making the transition from lurker to participant of this awesome website and community that Robb and Elissa have created. The forums, trip reports and videos definitely make this site the best of its kind on the web, bar none.

I’ll try and tell you a little bit about me without taking up too much space or sounding like a total “dork”…..which, according to my daughters, I am. Anyway, I live in Amish Country, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania; married, couple of teenage daughters, and lovin’ life. I guess you could say that I fall into the “older” demographic of enthusiasts, as I’m 44; hence “2Old4Coasters”. But hey, I’m most happy in a park, riding ‘til they close it down. It just never gets old.

My home park is Hershey, since it is closest to me, but we go to Dorney more often then not as we have season passes there; reason being the Cedar Point (Favorite Park) perks. My family and I love theme parks, and we get out to about five or six a year. My job, however, takes me around the country and allows me to visit parks my family otherwise wouldn’t visit. I hit up whatever park happens to be closest to my destination. Needless to say, yes, I am one of the “Sad and Pathetic” ones you may happen to see….alone…..on a coaster…..but getting the credit and lovin’ every minute of it.

I’m not much of a “coaster geek”, as my family would say I am. I don’t have the intimate knowledge of the various coaster manufacturers, coaster specs and all that. I just don’t have any desire to bother with it. I just like to “ride ‘em”. We’ll see though. I’m sure the more I’m in the forums, the more that information will rub off on me. Not that I really need to know the difference between an Intamin, Vekoma or GCII coaster to enjoy the ride, but, you never know.

Anyway, enough said for now. I look forward to being a part of a great group of people and hope to get together with some of you in the near future.

Hey, I just joined yesterday, my names teddy, or Theo whateva. 15 and I live in Pasadena California. I go to Maranatha High School in Pasadena and yeah, i go to MM alot. Ive so far used my season pass 14 times this year and ive been on everything but Flashback and Freefall so... HI!!!

Hello,

I'm Erik, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I've been watching movies from this site for a while, and I decided to post here some stuff or something every once in a while.

I'm a coasterfan for a while now. I'm haven't been to much theme parks but they will only become more in the future.

My favoured coaster is Expedition GeForce, Holiday Park (Germany) and my favoured theme park is Movie Park Germany.

That's it for the introduction. See you all in the other topics

hi im steven im 16 and i live in scotland. im in my last year of high school and hope to go to university to study physics. ive been on over 150 rollercoasters. I love music and i play guitar, bass guitar, drums and sing. im in three bands at present which is a bit stressful but i manage ok lol

oh and if theres anyone from scotland on here come talk i have no one to talk to about roller coasters in this country lol

PS Robb and Elissa are gods and deserve a rodent filled theme park dedicated to them!!!

New to the site, but not to coasters or coaster forums. Been visiting here for years, just never registered for some reason. The basics: Name is Brian. Live in Florida. Revenge of the Mummy (USO) is my favorite coaster, Island of Adventure my favorite park. Favorite bands are In Flames, Metallica, and Blue October. Best video game is Call of Duty. The Nintendo Wii is going to own. Go Dale Earnhardt Jr! Go Chicago Cubs! All other sports I don't care about. Favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List, and Gladiator.

That's a brief rundown, if you care get the rest at my myspace.

Hi.I`m Alana.My friends tell me I`m too obsessed with theme parks but whatever you know?

I can`t wait for my school`s Hershey Park trip next year!I haven`t been there since I was like nine and I was terrified of Lighting Racer!But I do remember that I loved the chocolate world tour!:)

I am terrified of Storm Runner, but I can`t wait!! My best friend Courtney tells me the launch is great!

Oh yeah...and I haven`t been on that many coasters but I`ve been to Dorney Park, Hershey Park (Like I said, a LONG time ago!),USF and IOA (good times, good times),Morey`s Piers,and...Clementon Amusement Park...

My first wooden coaster was Great White at Morey`s Piers and my first inverted/looping coaster was The Great Noreaster (or something like that )also at Morey`s Piers.

I`ve never been on that boomerang coaster in the middle pier of Morey`s Piers, it scares me to death .

hey guys my name is riley. my home park is SFFT, home of the Amusement Today's #1 Steel Floorless Coaster. I live in the central Texas area. i'm 13 (ya 13) and i belong to ACE. a year ago i was terrified of any roller coaster on the planet, but last summer a friend got me hooked. i absolutely love roller coasters, and i'm really excited to get to hear more about other parks and talk to other people about their favorite parks/rides here. (haha, that sounded dorky):mickey:

&&riley&&

hey guys my name is riley. my home park is SFFT, home of the Amusement Today's #1 Steel Floorless Coaster. I live in the central Texas area. i'm 13 (ya 13) and i belong to ACE. a year ago i was terrified of any roller coaster on the planet, but last summer a friend got me hooked. i absolutely love roller coasters, and i'm really excited to get to hear more about other parks and talk to other people about their favorite parks/rides here. (haha, that sounded dorky:mickey:

&&riley&&