TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone, im lee, 17, from york in england, i live 30 minutes away from flamingoland.

i have loved rides ever since i was a kid, my main intrest is fair rides but theme parks are just as cool!

and i have a website wich is http://northyorkshirefunfairs.fpic.co.uk/

and i have videos on youtube http://youtube.com/profile?user=Nyorkshirefunfairs

Hi, I'm Greg, and I love stuff and things. I've seen TPR forever but never registered(why I don't know), and I've seen Robb and the gang on the Travel Channel's coaster stuff a few times.

I got to Six Flags, Knott's, and the Disney Resort very often. So, you might see me once in a while.

I'll show a pic in the pic thread or something.

Hello everybody,

I'm Hanno from The Netherlands, Adrenaline Junkie and after visiting 3 parks (blackpool, alton towers and Thorpe) in the UK in October this year i'm convinced that i need more coasters in my life.

Plan for next year is to go to the US and visit some parks there. For the rest... i'm usually more of a reader the a speaker...

Keep up the good work and maybe we will meet someday in the future.

Hi all,

Where shall I begin? Well, my name is Brittney.

(Hence my username.) I am, obviously new to

the forums. I have been home schooled by

both of my parents throughout my entire

nineteen years of life. (In the state of Texas,

to be exact.) I, personally feel I have gained

quite a bit of moral standards for myself. (As

opposed to attending public school, I mean.)

I, as well enjoy creative writing in my spare

time.

Oh, hey, I realized I never wrote on of these.

Or posted.

Hm.

Anyways, I'm Andrew of Redlands, CA.

I'm 20 and a student at University of Redlands. I think I stumbled onto this site from Westcoaster. I've been reading there for years, but am not (yet) registered.

Anywho, I'm having fun with this site, since I registered.

Hope to run into you all at some point at a park or 2, though it's really mostly Disneyland, for me.

yo, im treeis, i live in england and havn't been to many parks.

My local park is chessington W.O.A and since i can go in for free and its only a bus-stop away i go there every week!

I have no idea how many coasters ive been on but im guessing a fair amount...

Hi Guys,

whata nice Forum....

So...here i´m:

Chris, 31

from SW Florida

native german

i like roller coasters...my wife dont ;-(

favorite coasters....dont know...sheikra (like 1st row better then 3rd); rocknrollercoaster

elissa, robb, joe and jewey: we just saw your cruising review...we are cruising fans; mostly we cruise with NCL, because of the freestyle cruising things, but when i see the explorer...i directly can book royal caribian cruise! we did also a ATV ride thru the rainforest to a cave...that was just great.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BABY!!! we hope everybody is well!

hi! I'm hawer

I live in barcelona, this is in catalonia, my nearest park its portAventura i wolud like to live in the US but now its impossible... i hope spain would be europe's florida xD

my english is so bad. i try to use some translators but i don't know if they translate great.

i've 22 yo

and nothing more to say

see you!

I can't believe I didn't do this sooner like 850 posts or so ago. My name is Dan I am from ohio and my home park is Geuaga Lake but my favorite park is Cedar Point. I have only been on 49 coasters and am looking forward to Maverick being number 50. Out of all the theme park sites I have posted on I find TPR to be my favorite one.

Howdy.

Long time TR reader, mid-time lurker, almost first time poster.

I'm 20, have 80-something coasters (no trips for a long time sadly!) and work at Disneyland, attractions of course! I used to post on a few boards, mainly ACN and the long defunct Danimation.

Again, howdy.