TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Saddam to Hang for war crimes

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His real punishment is waiting for him in hell. This is nothing.

He did horrible things that are so in-humain I can barely fit it in my head, he has to die as a sign that the old Iraq is gone. He deserves so much more than death, but we're trying to get a civalized democracy into Iraq and we can't be having sick tortures, no matter who it is.

They're going to release a video to the Iraqis within a few days. I assume it will leak out onto youtube or something. Which the Iraqis deserve, to watch their brutal leader die after going throught the legal system. He' going ot be burried without any recognition of who it is. He thought of himself as God and he's burried as nothing more than a man.

Yeah, they didnt waste any time.

Personaly, I dont agree with death as a punishment. Its not justice in my opinion. I would rather have seem him made to live to suffer for his crimes.

Execution seems more like revenge than justice. Two wrongs dont make a right. Life is life and thats sacred, no matter what evils have been done.

Just my opinion.

He is the one and only person I can say I TRUELY hate! He did the worst thing to our country, got us in all this war crap and derserves way more painful sentences than hanging. To murder that many people, your should die the slowest death anyone ever heard of. They should take some ideas off the SAW movies

He is the one and only person I can say I TRUELY hate! He did the worst thing to our country, got us in all this war crap and derserves way more painful sentences than hanging. To murder that many people, your should die the slowest death anyone ever heard of. They should take some ideas off the SAW movies

I think you are confusing him with George W. Bush, our current president.

I hate to sound like a typical Quaker pacifist, but is killing Saddam really what anyone needs? Is it necessary to kill more people in this world? Yes, Saddam was corrupt and did terrible things. But what was solved by killing him? Killing Saddam won't make people feel better about the events of the past or about the situation in the Middle East. If anything, his execution will just exacerbate problems.

Mark "He should have just been a prisoner for life... What a better punishment" Luskus

I can't say that I'm sad that he is gone. Anyone that opens an art museum, The Saddam Art Center, and fills it with nothing but paintings and sculptures of himself is seriously messed in the head. That, of course, is the least of his crimes.

There are sadly still many dictators in the world, including some that the US won't even recognize as such.

^ Killing Saddam is somthing i think needs to happen for things to progress the middle east.

Its somone we just need to put behind us so we can lok forward...

Having said that, i love the punishment hes getting, that he mas to be hanged anyday in the next thrity days....

Don't show hi m any mercy, don't let him know when his last day is going to be.

He's already gone.