TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Want to buy William's Grove Amusement Park?

How can they let this "gem" of a park go this cheap?

http://www.usedrides.com/view.asp?expire=90&type=1&owner=0&search=1&off=0&page=1

Description: 35 Acre Amusement Park for sale. Consisting of the following rides, buildings and concessions. The major rides are as follows: CP Huntingdon Train, Mack Disco Star, Mack Music Express, Mack Bumper Cars, Mack Fun House, 3,000 Foot Wooden Coaster with PTC cars, Tilt-A-Whirl, Eyerly Monster, 48-piece Merry-Go-Round, Dark Ride, Swing Ride, Twister, Show Boat, Paratrooper. The Kiddie Rides include Convoy, Whip, Dreamn, Kid Coaster, Motorcycles, Helicopters, Antique Cars, 3 Story Play Port. Water Park includes 2 150' Chutes with pool. The park concessions has 15 Paddle boats with docks, 18 hole mini-golf, 300' Go Cart Track, Lazer Storm arena, 300 seat bingo hall, Full Size Arcade, 6 Games of chance, Gift Shop, 2000 seat PlayHaus Theater, 8 concession stands, 1 concession Chinese TRailer, catering facility for 5000 people. Buildings on the grounds include 2 offices, 7 houses, 7 pavillions, 1 Magic Pavillion, 3 bay Maintenace Shop, Full size church. Owners house is 4 bedroom, 2 bath English Tudor, fully furnished. Managers house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath ranch, fully furnished. Owls nest is a fishing lodge with 6 bedrooms on Yellow Breeches Creek, plenty of beds and full kitchen. This Amusement park has many amenities such as a 2 acre lake with fresh water spring, easy access of PA Turnpike and Rts. 15, 81, and 83 coming from Baltimore MD, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Pa. Park being sold at $3,000,000.00

All I want to know is....the "Holy Church of Lazer Tag" is included!!!!

And if you want to know the "quality" woodie you'd be buying, check out the POV here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19986

--Robb "Too back the tick infested Wildcat is already gone." Alvey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about an hour to an hour and a half from William's Grove it seens like a nice park, but I've never gone there. It's a nice park don't get me wrong, but I perfer Hersheypark.

Normally, I'd ask you how you could know which park you prefer having not been to both parks. Having seen Robb's video, however, of the WG Cyclone and having been to Hershey, I think it's safe to say Hershey is a better park.